Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444019657.973746.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444019667.826310.jpg
This just makes me laugh
Really damn hard!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We stopped giving a fuck if he was happy or not, right after our loss to green bay in which his fumble was a major factor.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Broncos should make a move for him. They need a legit RB for that offense to lean on, help keep that D a force, and take some pressure off an aged Manning. Eagles refuse to use him. Win-win.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
So am I. Fuck Mr. Contract Year Heroics. If he played all of his seasons like he did last year, who knows how those seasons would have ended? He only had enough ambition to do it when it was time to ask for more money.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Am I the only one who simply doesn't care about Murray? He's a good player who had one great year here. He left in free agency. Now he's an Eagle.

Don't care. Like Parcells used to say, "I'm just trying to keep my own house from burning down."

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Am I the only one who simply doesn't care about Murray? He's a good player who had one great year here. He left in free agency. Now he's an Eagle.

Don't care. Like Parcells used to say, "I'm just trying to keep my own house from burning down."[/Bo

Well for the Cowboys this season, that house is almost ashes, so I'll take my entertainment where I can get it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well for the Cowboys this season, that house is almost ashes, so I'll take my entertainment where I can get it.

I agree
I must admit that I have enjoyed his stupendous failure in PHI

it has given me plenty of entertainment since he left in FA

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
My boyfriend is hurt and not coming back anytime soon.

Im rooting for Murray to have a shitty time in Philly.

I'd take a 13 yard game from Murray every week over a cowboys win until early November when #9 gets back.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If next year, he's putting up the same dismal numbers, he'll be cut.

One thing I admire about the Eagles: they're never afraid to admit a mistake and cut cut loose a player, and move on. They do not let shit linger.

Case in point, Nnamdi Asomugha... we were in the running for him along with the Eagles. He chose the Eagles; we had to settle for Carr. Paid Carr pretty much the same, despite being half the player as Aso. Things didn't work out with Aso, and so after two years, they cut him. And haven't looked back.

Not us. We continue to hold onto Carr, until basically he has a year left t where we will finally cut him. Fact nis, should have never went after him in the first place.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yet Carr is being paid like one of the top players at his position and he is performing in the bottom half of the field

If anyone's contract needs to be restructured to acquire someone new its his

Not Witten who already had his restructured

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Murray either got some really bad advice or was just greedy. You cant blame the guy for taking the money (Philly by all accounts paid VASTLY more than either we or Jacksonville were offering) but hat said Texas doesn't have state income tax, he was in an offense he fit perfectly in and was accumulating massive numbers. Another thing to consider is endorsement offers would have been much greater had he stayed in Dallas and both he and the tam had success.

He made a stupid move to go to that offensive system.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I agree
And Philly will be paying for it for a long time

Literally

But I'm sure they consider it a good investment just to keep him away from Dallas even if his performance is disgraceful

Top Bottom