icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

quinn has really stabilized the existing defensive roster and found some gems to play over their heads

staying in the scope of the defense, i think the biggest improvement has been to DAL's secondary... a lot of folks are talking up al harris, our DB coach. maybe DAL is in good hands once quinn decides to move on?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
quinn has really stabilized the existing defensive roster and found some gems to play over their heads

staying in the scope of the defense, i think the biggest improvement has been to DAL's secondary... a lot of folks are talking up al harris, our DB coach. maybe DAL is in good hands once quinn decides to move on?

hope so, I like the aggressive style which seemed to align with one or both of their arrivals

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Quinn can ride out the next few years and Jerry will pay him well. He's got a great gig in Dallas with a young stud in Parsons........if he takes a HC gig and pulls another Atlanta debacle, his employement willbe short lived.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
rashard mendenhall currently getting destroyed in the comments of his own post

some of the funny replies:
  • I’m sick of average RBs fumbling the ball away in the most important game they’ll ever play but I guess we both won’t get what we want Rashard
  • Which team gets Mahomes
  • Racist and fumbled away a Superbowl Have some shame
  • Didn’t you BLOW a Super Bowl?
  • This you? You are black, right? Just checking.. (picture of him fumbling in the super bowl vs green bay)
  • You fumbled this post like a Super Bowl carry
  • Remember when the Steelers lost the Super Bowl because of what Clay Matthews did to you? (another picture of him fumbling in the super bowl)
  • My guy, you played 6 seasons and had 2, MAYBE 3 good ones… Why are you talking like you’re a top RB all-time?
  • "I’m better than ur goat." The best running back in the NFL right now is white, and Christian McCaffrey has had an infinitely better career than you.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
top coaching salaries per sportico 11/28/23
  • bill belichick, $25 million (also the GM)
  • sean payton, $18 million
  • pete carroll, $15 million
  • sean mcvay, $15 million
  • kyle shanahan, $14 million

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
top coaching salaries per sportico 11/28/23
  • bill belichick, $25 million (also the GM)
  • sean payton, $18 million
  • pete carroll, $15 million
  • sean mcvay, $15 million
  • kyle shanahan, $14 million

Dude has never won shit and he wants to be paid like elite guys?

Awesome

Top Bottom