dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Still curious how this will work exactly. Many people make travel plans etc etc to get to these games, and now they'll be changing some games from Sunday to Monday (and vice versa)?

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score

You knew he had to show up eventually...
Yup. Like a bad hemroid!
What does that even mean?

That they think if he goes to Germany he'll wander around, party and miss the game or something?
Lol. I took as though he doesn't like flying & going overseas is a lot longer then these mini flights around the States.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
wow what did he do to piss away the incentive opportunity ? or raiders just trying to save $$$ and suck for draft position ?
Supposedly gave no effort on multiple tackles over several games and they got sick of it...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
prob where ben johnson (OC for DET) is going to end up... +250 betting favorite as of yesterday
If I was a quality candidate I wouldn't want that job. You are tattooed to that midget QB because you know, the owner said so

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I was a quality candidate I wouldn't want that job. You are tattooed to that midget QB because you know, the owner said so
ya but lots of teams have bullshit to deal w/

but if you want 1 of 32 HC jobs in the world ANd simultaneously get a slice of them north carolina BBW hoes, you gotta bite the bullet do what the owner says

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ya but lots of teams have bullshit to deal w/

but if you want 1 of 32 HC jobs in the world ANd simultaneously get a slice of them north carolina BBW hoes, you gotta bite the bullet do what the owner says
I guess another way to think of it is the ****** owner fires people in season with regularity regardless of how much guaranteed money the guy has left on his deal, so a guy could go there and coach for a few months and still make out with millions and millions while sitting on their couch.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I guess another way to think of it is the ****** owner fires people in season with regularity regardless of how much guaranteed money the guy has left on his deal, so a guy could go there and coach for a few months and still make out with millions and millions while sitting on their couch.
1701366685945.png

Top Bottom