yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

GAWD I cant believe Cleveland not only traded picks for Deshaun but doubled down on stupid by fully guaranteeing a contract to a guy who is suspended for 10 games and wont have played for almost 2 years, wtf?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
TJ Watt has a torn Pec. Sucks for him. But that clears the way for Micah Parsons to get DMVP.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Connor Williams on the 2021 Dallas Cowboys - the most penalized player in the league

Connor Williams on the Miami Dolphins in week 1 of 2022 - graded out as the top offensive lineman in the league

Observation - coaching matters

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Connor Williams on the 2021 Dallas Cowboys - the most penalized player in the league

Connor Williams on the Miami Dolphins in week 1 of 2022 - graded out as the top offensive lineman in the league

Observation - coaching matters
I haven't read about his game yesterday yet but am assuming it was pretty good as the Dolphins scored 40+ and Tua had 6 tds.

That said, two games is a small sample size vs what he did here. Now he did change positions (they moved him to C) but as i recall we tried him there too in a couple different preseasons, and it wasnt good. That said, I think it was Gil Brandt who was saying the yr he was drafted that while he could potentially play G or T, his best NFL position might ultimately be Center.

As for the penalty thing, he had a ton of penalties for us but many were pretty dubious calls, some of them just out and out phantom calls.

Top Bottom