dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They literally had to put clauses into that ridiculous contract they just signed to 1) Ensure he takes at least 4 hours per week for "independent game film study" and 2) "During that time you cannot play video games"

This is the new NFL.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fail on the Cardinals part. If you felt the need to put it in there and he signed it, there's obviously a reason to have it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So this just happened

"The investigators found tampering violations of unprecedented scope and severity," Commissioner Roger Goodell said in a memo. "I know of no prior instance of a team violating the prohibition on tampering with both a head coach and star player, to the potential detriment of multiple other clubs, over a period of several years. Similarly, I know of no prior instance in which ownership was so directly involved in the violations."

The owner of the Dolphins was just suspended, and docked next years 1 round pick and a 2024 3rd round pick for tampering with both Sean Peyton and Tom Brady

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So this just happened

"The investigators found tampering violations of unprecedented scope and severity," Commissioner Roger Goodell said in a memo. "I know of no prior instance of a team violating the prohibition on tampering with both a head coach and star player, to the potential detriment of multiple other clubs, over a period of several years. Similarly, I know of no prior instance in which ownership was so directly involved in the violations."

The owner of the Dolphins was just suspended, and docked next years 1 round pick and a 2024 3rd round pick for tampering with both Sean Peyton and Tom Brady
Pretty sure Brady himself created some of the "tampering" on the Dolphins side, and he'll go completely unscathed for it.

Top Bottom