dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One of the dumbest trades in NFL History.

We can complain about the Jones' all day long, but this was epic level ignorant trade the Browns made.

Someone should add up ALL draft and trade capital they have poured into the QB position since they returned to the NFL and put that out there. Its got to be a mammoth amount of resources and they haven't hit on one of those guys yet, then they do this.

And it would be 1000% bullshit if this turd doesn't get suspended by the league after the bullshit they pulled with Zeke.

Watson is a good QB, not a great one IMO, and he has also had the benefit of playing most of his games in dome stadiums since he came into the league. Now he is going outdoors to the rain, cold, wind & snow of those AFC North teams. He doesn't have an elite arm and its going to show in Nov and Dec games up there. His best asset is his running ability, and even that is going to be negated a bit by playing outdoors on grass (and potentially sloppy fields)

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
One of the dumbest trades in NFL History.

We can complain about the Jones' all day long, but this was epic level ignorant trade the Browns made.
Unbelievable incompetence. History repeats itself even with what was once considered a great GM.

There's no doubt Watson is looking at suspension, probably at least eight games. But then also there's gonna be backlash from the wokesphere. Sponsors, women's groups. I see no upside from signing Watson and especially what they gave up for him and what they're gonna pay him. Just unbelievable.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another potential FA we missed out on....

But we made a "hard push" to get him

These fucking Joneses, I honestly don't want to hear shit about "how bad they want another championship"

Other than trading for Cooper and signing that piece of human garbage Greg Hardy, they literally have done NOTHING to try to improve this team outside of the draft for a fucking decade.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This seems pretty fishy, not sure why they'd want to dump their best playmaker.

Wasn't this guy the one who came into the league with major domestic violence issues in college? I might be confusing him with someone else, but seems like I remember Hill beating up his pregnant GF or something.

That the Chiefs apparently want to dump him now tells me that perhaps he has another issue upcoming. Usually when a "team gives a guy permission to seek a trade" they've already been trying to trade him themselves and couldn't find a taker.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
5 draft picks for Tyreek Hill.

AdamSchefter

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
QB money being tossed around to WR's now.

Jacksonville got it going by grossly overpaying for Christian Kirk. He's nowhere near close to the top in terms of overall money or average anymore, though by the end of the season he'll probably lead the bunch in money per catch...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be an image of car and text that says 'Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle on the Dolphins offense...'

Top Bottom