Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Eagles are said to be looking for, in the words of one well-placed source, "a Matthew Stafford package" in return for Wentz.
The two trades really change the landscape in the league, makes a Dak trade seem feasible. Although no way our FO even dreams of such a thing.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Oops.

He’s going to the Colts or Bears. Honestly I’d be ok if he went to either. It will likely cost a 1st and a 3rd. Philly will fuck up the picks too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He’s going to the Colts or Bears. Honestly I’d be ok if he went to either. It will likely cost a 1st and a 3rd. Philly will fuck up the picks too.

The rumor floating around online late last night was the Bears for a first, Tarik Cohen and Foles. Which would be a good deal all around, except for Foles. Seriously, how far does he have to go to stay the hell away from there?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Philly fuck up the picks?

Never!

They would just draft the next Wentz!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bridgewater's not amazing by any stretch, but I didn't think he did bad enough to warrant this kind of search...

Top Bottom