Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BRANDON MCMANUSK, DENVER BRONCOS

Broncos signed K Brandon McManus to a four-year, $17.2 million contract extension.
He earned $9.5 million guaranteed. McManus has been a stable player for Denver since 2014, his first season in the NFL. Last season, McManus connected on 85% of his field goal attempts and 96% of his extra points.
SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Sep 11, 2020, 9:31 PM ET

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

1h

Sources: The #Saints

& star RB Alvin Kamara have reached an agreement on a huge 5-year contract extension worth $75M in new money. He gets $77.133M overall and a $15M signing bonus. Kamara cashes in. Agent Damarius Bilbo of Klutch Sports did the deal.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter

4m

Chicago is signing RB Tarik Cohen to a three-year extension worth $17.25 million in new money ($5.75M per year) with ability to be worth $18.25M at $6.093M per year,
@RosenhausSports
tells ESPN. Deal includes $9.533M fully guaranteed and a $12.033M max guarantee.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Pat Leonard

@PLeonardNYDN

2h

Former #Falcons RB Devonta Freeman is expected to actually visit & work out with Giants tomorrow, I'm told. He went thru #Giants' regular COVID-19 testing protocol today. Then the plan is for a point of contact test Tuesday morning to give way to his visit/workout.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ryan Switzer has signed to the Brown practice squad.

Ha!

I was just wondering what happened to him last week when I noticed that he was no longer on the Steelers or Raiders teams.

He appeared to have a bright future coming out of college

Oh well

C’est la vie

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No

Being signed to the Browns practice squad essentially puts him at the equivalent of being out of the league

But with the annoying fact that he now has to live in Cleveland

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Texans have supposedly passed on Earl Thomas claiming he wasn’t a good fit for their locker room

Top Bottom