icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same dumbass team that did all this to move up 1 spot for Mitch Trubisky:

The Bears traded the Nos. 3, 67 and 111 picks, as well as a 2018 third-round pick, to the San Francisco 49ers in exchange for the second overall pick.
it happens every year to teams that dont have a franchise qb. you cant really blame the bears for trying

granted, it doesnt help that they dont know what theyre looking for at the position either. the bears dont know what a franchise qb looks like

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
it happens every year to teams that dont have a franchise qb. you cant really blame the bears for trying

granted, it doesnt help that they dont know what theyre looking for at the position either. the bears dont know what a franchise qb looks like

In this case that isn't true, they traded all that shit to move up 1 spot

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In this case that isn't true, they traded all that shit to move up 1 spot
i dunno i cant get mad at a team for trying to get someone who they think is THE GUY to be qb for the next decade

if you hit on your guy, then it doesnt matter what you traded to get him

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i cant tell if hes commenting on social justice stuff going on but im interpreting it as orlovsky got his pussy feelings hurt from people online are telling him how much of a fucking idiot he is

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
At least they were smart enough to leave the new logo off the damn unis
Rams' vice president of business development says the new uniforms suck and the new logo sucks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rams' vice president of business development says the new uniforms suck and the new logo sucks.

There is definitely more fan support for the unis then there was for the logos.

The logos were probably 98/2 to the ppl who hated it to those who didn’t mind it

Now it’s almost reversed for the unis

I’d guess it’s about 90% approval rating to 10% disapproval

I think most ppl are just relieved that the shitty new logo isn’t a prominent feature anywhere

The one thing that seems universal is that everyone likes the colors

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There is definitely more fan support for the unis then there was for the logos.

The logos were probably 98/2 to the ppl who hated it to those who didn’t mind it

Now it’s almost reversed for the unis

I’d guess it’s about 90% approval rating to 10% disapproval

I think most ppl are just relieved that the shitty new logo isn’t a prominent feature anywhere

The one thing that seems universal is that everyone likes the colors
Twitter is pretty much 90 percent hate for the Rams unis, 90 percent love the Chargers new unis.

The Rams VP of business development, he probably doesn't know much though. Some dude named Eric Dickerson.

The logo by the way, is incorporated into the helmet and jersey shoulder design. Same swirl in the ram horn both places. Just looks stupid.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can’t stand the logos, I don’t like the unis or the helmet. From the side it looks like it could be a C for Chargers

I really think the local fans are just relieved that the logo is not the prominent design for the uni

I don’t mind the colors, the Rams players seem to like the unis or at least are being smart and PC and saying that they love them

And Dickerson has been the most outspoken against the logo and he was the first to say so on social media, he also brought it to the organization as soon as he saw the general outrage at the new logos

He is not shy about saying how horrible it is, even while being a company man

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He is not shy about saying how horrible it is, even while being a company man

Top Bottom