Scot

Quality Starter
I was just thinking the same exact thing.

I have a buddy who has been a long time pats fan. His wife works at the stadium so he been to a bunch of the games in the high dollar suites.

I asked him what the plan was at QB and he said that they will be doing the rebuilding thing for the next 3 decades

I said “welcome to my world as a a cowboy fan”

Maveric

Draft Pick
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 2h

As the #Saints and FA QB Jameis Winston close in on a one year deal, worth noting Winston turned down a more lucrative offer elsewhere to learn from some of the best. The former #Bucs starter put the emphasis on his future in a smart choice.

Maveric

Draft Pick
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 2h

As the #Saints and FA QB Jameis Winston close in on a one year deal, worth noting Winston turned down a more lucrative offer elsewhere to learn from some of the best. The former #Bucs starter put the emphasis on his future in a smart choice.
A. No activity forever, and he suddenly had multiple offers? Not buying it.

And 2. 5 years into the league, and you still need to sit behind a tutor?

Scot

Quality Starter
Taco just signed with the Chiefs

That loser is likely to get a Super Bowl ring before any Cowboy

dbair1967

Administrator
Same dumbass team that did all this to move up 1 spot for Mitch Trubisky:

The Bears traded the Nos. 3, 67 and 111 picks, as well as a 2018 third-round pick, to the San Francisco 49ers in exchange for the second overall pick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.