daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seattle just signed perineal back up Gino Smith to a 3 year 102 million dollar extension. He will make $52 million in his first year.

And here we are bitching about Dak’s contract

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Cardinals are asking for a 2nd round pick for D. Hopkins. Considering our history with 2nd round picks in the past, and that we are picking at the back of the draft this year, our back end 2nd round pick is damn near a third rounder anyway.

I’d kick the tires on D Hop for that asking price.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Cardinals are asking for a 2nd round pick for D. Hopkins. Considering our history with 2nd round picks in the past, and that we are picking at the back of the draft this year, our back end 2nd round pick is damn near a third rounder anyway.

I’d kick the tires on D Hop for that asking price.
Hopkins will be 31 in a couple of months, he has proven to not be worth what AZ gave up to get him, nor do I think giving up our 2nd for him would be all that useful.

Our 2nd rd picks have not been that bad. Diggs is an all pro caliber CB and probably the best ball hawk in the league. Sam Williams looks like a very capable player, Connor Williams has started almost all the games he's been in the league since he was drafted (other than a handful of games we benched him for, and he got his job back). Awuzie was not bad and both Williams and Awuzie were good after leaving here. DLaw was also a 2nd rd pick.

Yeah there's been some lousy picks there (Hill, Joseph is looking bad, Jaylon Smith was not a good pick and Gregory was a waste of time) but they are still valuable (and cheap relative to the cap)

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wait....what ever happened to no amount of money is worth your health speech he gave us?
sounds to me he is playing both sides which tells me he will do very well in his next career (iirc jones wants to be a politician)

Top Bottom