dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
not a good sign

Echoes what many others say about him....

He's a turd and turd's almost never amount to anything at QB in the NFL

Was made by Lincoln Riley's system (Mayfield too) and neither guy should have ever sniffed the 1st rd of the draft.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
it was funny because he'd seem like a perfect fit for the patriots... white guy... possession receiver... but i think he's been vocal that belichick cheats and stuff so i dont think coach likes that very much

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Losing both their coordinators & more players, & a much tougher schedule, I doubt Sirriani will contain his arrogance next season. Surprised Kelce hasn't announced his retirement yet.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Losing both their coordinators & more players, & a much tougher schedule, I doubt Sirriani will contain his arrogance next season. Surprised Kelce hasn't announced his retirement yet.

They could potentially go first to last like the Rams did.

Unlikely, but certainly possible.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

If they have a true franchise QB, none of this matters.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I would love Thielen. Plenty left in the tank as a number two receiver, and he gets fired up. That lackadaisical shit that goes on the Dallas sideline way too much won't fly with him.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
They could potentially go first to last like the Rams did.

Unlikely, but certainly possible.
Agree. It was a Cinderella season for Sirianni, & with all those changes both on the sidelines & on the field, there's no way they'll even win the division let alone repeat to another SB visit. Can't wait for Sirianni to get a taste of those boo bird fans. Like Reid, he'll get his too!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
OBJ is asking for $20mils per year.

At least that takes us out of the running.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
OBJ is asking for $20mils per year.

At least that takes us out of the running.
As it should.

I didnt want him if he cost $2 per season, let alone the ridiculous deal he's apparently wanting

Top Bottom