touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Posted this article on r/TexasPolitics and it was yeeted. Yet the same article was allowed on r/Politics... Reddit is the home of Fascists I see.

Removed. Rule 3.

Rule #3 Posts must be to Quality and Original Content

Submitted articles should be worth reading. Don’t submit stub articles, stolen or re-hosted content, or obnoxious websites. News outlets must have a Adfontes Media reliability score of 32 or higher. No image submissions, memes, satire, or political cartoons. Video and social media posts allowed under very strict guidelines.

touchdown

Reaction score
Children at the Border - Congressional Testimony of the Horror
Begin watching at 6 minutes in for 5 minutes...

touchdown

Reaction score
NEW: Video from source in Eagle Pass shows Border Patrol cutting through razor wire placed by the state of TX to allow migrants to enter & be processed after crossing illegally. @TxDPS tells me this is the first time they know of this happening, and that it’s being looked into… pic.twitter.com/jESPbzj9sw

touchdown

Reaction score
AOC crying.JPG

A spokesperson for the Texas Department of Public Safety, Lt. Christopher Olivarez, told ABC News during an interview on Wednesday that leadership consciences are clear over how migrants are treated by the agency.

touchdown

Reaction score
:clown:
"The trooper told the sergeant the razor wire is an “inhumane trap” that should be removed because it “forces people to cross in other areas that are deeper and not as safe for people carrying kids and bags.”

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

All these liberal states just ignored the crisis because they never had to worry about the problem surfacing in their neighborhoods. Now, they are getting a first hand glimpse of the problem and they want it fixed. The border states have been dealing with a problem 10 times worse than anything NY has seen.

Joe Biden and his handlers are trying to destroy the American way of life.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
All these liberal states just ignored the crisis because they never had to worry about the problem surfacing in their neighborhoods. Now, they are getting a first hand glimpse of the problem and they want it fixed. The border states have been dealing with a problem 10 times worse than anything NY has seen.

Joe Biden and his handlers are trying to destroy the American way of life.
Only 10 times worse? Shit I think it's more like 100 times worse. Maybe a 1000 times worse.

touchdown

Reaction score
‘Cruel and inhumane’: The US-Mexico floating border is equipped with ‘circular saws’

Videos shared on social media on August 8 provide a closer look at the floating border barrier installed by Texas Governor Greg Abbott and aimed at keeping illegal migrants from entering the US. These controversial installations, near which a body was recently found, are equipped with spiky metal discs manufactured by Cochrane Global.

Cochrane Red Buoy.JPG

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I think these waves of illegals we are seeing are intentional. I think Democrats know they are going to lose big in 2024 and they are rushing all these illegals into the country before Republicans take over and stop them. They are using the invasion to topple the constitution. They want chaos and despair, this is how depots take over. It creates acceptance of tyranny.

Top Bottom