touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Wouldn't Yaviza in Panama be a better choke point for these invaders than Columbia??

US, Panama and Colombia aim to stop Darien Gap migration

touchdown

Reaction score

Reps. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) and Mike Waltz (R-Fla.) introduced a bill seeking authorization for the use of military force to “put us at war with the cartels.” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) said he is open to sending U.S. troops into Mexico to target drug lords even without that nation’s permission. And lawmakers in both chambers have filed legislation to label some cartels as foreign terrorist organizations, a move supported by GOP presidential aspirants.

“We need to start thinking about these groups more like ISIS than we do the mafia,” Waltz, a former Green Beret, said in a short interview.

Nearly 71,000 Americans died in 2021 from synthetic-opioid overdoses — namely fentanyl — far higher than the 58,220 U.S. military personnel killed during the Vietnam War. And the Drug Enforcement Agency assessed in December that “most” of the fentanyl distributed by two cartels “is being mass-produced at secret factories in Mexico with chemicals sourced largely from China.”

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
View attachment 11402

Today, I filed HB 3596, which is commonly known as the “Texas Independence Referendum Act," or TEXIT

If passed, it will place a referendum on the ballot during the next general election, allowing the people of Texas to vote on whether or not the State should investigate the possibility of Texas independence, and present potential plans to the Legislature.

The Texas Constitution is clear that all political power resides in the people. After decades of continuous abuse of our rights and liberties by the federal government, it is time to let the people of Texas make their voices heard.

On this 187th anniversary of the fall of the Alamo I’m proud to file this bill to let the people of Texas vote on the future of our State. Texas was born out of a desire for liberty and self-governance, and that desire continues to burn in the hearts of all Texans.

If Texas secedes from the US, I will move to Texas immediately.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Texas secedes from the US, I will move to Texas immediately.
I would consider it too, but I still think their governor is a moron.

How come he has not used his NG to completely shut down this garbage? He threatened to numerous times, but nobody can even fathom how many 100's of thousands have come across anyway.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Reps. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) and Mike Waltz (R-Fla.) introduced a bill seeking authorization for the use of military force to “put us at war with the cartels.” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) said he is open to sending U.S. troops into Mexico to target drug lords even without that nation’s permission. And lawmakers in both chambers have filed legislation to label some cartels as foreign terrorist organizations, a move supported by GOP presidential aspirants.

“We need to start thinking about these groups more like ISIS than we do the mafia,” Waltz, a former Green Beret, said in a short interview.

Nearly 71,000 Americans died in 2021 from synthetic-opioid overdoses — namely fentanyl — far higher than the 58,220 U.S. military personnel killed during the Vietnam War. And the Drug Enforcement Agency assessed in December that “most” of the fentanyl distributed by two cartels “is being mass-produced at secret factories in Mexico with chemicals sourced largely from China.”
They should not only use force to destroy the drug cartels, they should use force to secure the damn border completely. Moron Abbott should have done this a LONG time ago.

And if Mexico or any other bullshit country is offended by it, fuck them.

touchdown

Reaction score
🚨

Under a parole release, migrants are rapidly released into the country, do not get an alien registration number and do not receive a court date.

The use of parole is being authorized if a sector capacity goes above 125%, if agents apprehend 7,000 a day over 72 hours or if average time in custody goes above 60 hours. Agents have been encountering over 10,000 migrants a day since Monday, and there are no signs of that slowing down with the looming end of Title 42, which is expected to bring an even bigger wave with it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's past time to have serious discussions about impeaching and imprisoning dozens upon dozens of people in this shitpile administration. This stuff is beyond stupid at this point.

REPUBLICANS NEED TO GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASSES AND GET THIS SHIT DONE.

IMPEACH THIS ADMINISTRATION, starting with that Communist Potato Head President

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I would consider it too, but I still think their governor is a moron.

How come he has not used his NG to completely shut down this garbage? He threatened to numerous times, but nobody can even fathom how many 100's of thousands have come across anyway.

He can't. Remember when Arizona tried to close their border and Obama sued the state and won? Responsibility for immigration law resides with the executive branch and the states cannot interfere. Texas cab try to close the border with their own troops but most likely the DOJ will sue them and win.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He can't. Remember when Arizona tried to close their border and Obama sued the state and won? Responsibility for immigration law resides with the executive branch and the states cannot interfere. Texas cab try to close the border with their own troops but most likely the DOJ will sue them and win.
I don't see how a legit court could rule in the favor of government here.

Any decent lawyer could easily win an argument that the state is only protecting it's border against people illegally entering the country. They are not taking a side in "immigration law". They are not preventing anyone from coming here legally.

I don't remember the specifics of the AZ case, but the only courts that would side with the administration if they sued Texas for putting 1000's and 1000's of armed troops at the border to prevent hordes of illegal aliens crossing would be the most liberal ones in the country, I'm not sure what court this would be filed in.

This is why this whole things is utter fucking garbage. No legitimate judge or court could say a state has no right to protect its citizens against an invasion.

touchdown

Reaction score

Texas sues Biden administration over asylum rule, saying phone app encourages illegal immigration

Texas argues that according to federal law, people entering the country illegally — with rare exceptions — should be expelled but that the app doesn't verify whether the migrants seeking appointments would qualify for exceptions. Therefore, the state argues, the Biden administration's use of the app essentially encourages people to come to the U.S. even if they don't qualify. Texas also argues that it has to pay the financial burden of migrants coming to the U.S. through things like health care or education.

touchdown

Reaction score
Top Bottom