LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In the NFL, if you have good coaching and an elite QB, you can overcome everything else - literally everything else - and field a winner. For Garrett's entire tenure, he's had a top 10 (at worst) QB and hasn't been able to crack .500.

Arguably a top 5 QB.

The BEST RB.

A top 3 OL.

A top 5 WR.

A top 10 TE.

and an 8-8 record to show for it. Seen too many teams do far MORE with far LESS.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He is one of the worst 3 game day coaches in the league. And he displays is uncreative game plans, his inability to adjust, his lack of situational awareness, and his overall incompetence every game.

Don't need to be creative.
Don't need to adjust.
Don't need situational awareness.

We just need to execute better and just keep banging and banging and banging away.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
we're pinning our hopes to a guy who played Romo late in the 4th last Thursday. let that sink in.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I was gonna kill myself over the green pants anyway. Garrett was the final push I needed.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
He just needs 3 more years to build the dline, then mfers better watch out.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
But I really DO think Jerruh desperately wants to win another Super Bowl, perchance to prove he can do it without Jimmy or his influence

If this is true, which does seem to be the general consensus among many of us who can’t stand this guy, nothing in the world shrieks fucking loser like stubbornly trying to prove a point for 20 years. All while your rival has long since walked away and all you can do is shoot spit-balls at his back.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
He just needs 3 more years to build the dline, then mfers better watch out.

No, because by then he would need to rebuild the QB position which could take a few years. THEN mf'ers better watch out!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
No, because by then he would need to rebuild the QB position which could take a few years. THEN mf'ers better watch out!

exactly. it's like sticking your finger in a hole ("giggity") only to see seven other leaks pop up.

America's Team

Spectator
Reaction score
If he can't make it to the playoffs after a 6-1 start...then he surely should get fired.

Do or die for Garrett in Chicago.

America's Team

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just googling some info on Dallas' fans and I found this website.

It looks like a nice place.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hope you're not comparing me to Jerruh. I've killed for less.

:garrett

Top Bottom