MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Charean Williams (@NFLCharean)
3/18/16, 5:41 PM
The Cowboys signed Benson Mayowa to a three-year deal, up to $8.55 million with last year voidable but expect Raiders to match.

Judging by tweets from the Raider fans they really like him and felt he's a valuable part of their defensive line. They also fully expect the Raiders will match.

Reaction score
a 3rd stringer from the Raiders that we just made a multi-millionaire.

Aka Brice Butler. Why are the Raiders now the new Chargers? I'm sure if we investigate we can find the link. Mayowa ran a 4.6/40 as a DE which was mentioned as "we liked his speed" by Garrett. He is probably just cheap spackle until Gregory comes back.

I think Randle was a simpleton who just got overwhelmed once he got to NFL. But he was not drafted as much for his running as his receiving. His college receiving stats are like a WR.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Any news on Patrick Robinson??

Set to visit the great and powerful OZ tommorrow who most likely will low ball him and give him that shat eating grin while telling him it's a privilege to play in the AT&T mega mall of Arlington.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Any news on Patrick Robinson??

Supposedly arrives tonight and plans to be there all day tomorrow

RB Alfred Morris as well. Not as excited about him, although if its a cheap 1 or 2 yr deal he isn't bad vet insurance. Robinson would be a nice add.

Daillest88

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd rather get Morris, then worry about Robinson.

im good with both. I think think Morris is an underrated signing.. that offense line in DC is horrible, and not having a qb also really hurt his production. I think hes got a little left in the tank. aleast one more year.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
im good with both. I think think Morris is an underrated signing.. that offense line in DC is horrible, and not having a qb also really hurt his production. I think hes got a little left in the tank. aleast one more year.
Yeah- not too expensive and has shown he can do it; with McFadden you have to worry about injuries and when he will hit the wall.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Havent seen it confirmed but various reports saying they are going to sign both Robinson and Morris today

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Then there's this:

David Moore ‏@DavidMooreDMN 2m2 minutes ago
Cowboys farther along in discussion about a potential deal w/ CB Patrick Robinson than they are RB Alfred Morris at this point, source said

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The Joneses and Garrett aren't even meeting with either guy. They left fricking Biasscia in charge while they are all in Florida. This is not going to end well.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Twitter rumor...

Supposedly we have inquired about Mike Glennon (Tampa Bay QB)

Top Bottom