Administrator
Reaction score
Will McClay's Free Agent Board
NA-BH812_LABORE_G_20100906194652.jpg

He leaves no stones unturned

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We are supposedly about to sign Benson Mayowa.

Actually its worse...it says "they are working on a deal for Mayowa"

LOL. Like this guy had 10 teams lined up to negotiate with or something. WTF do you mean "working on a deal"

Cowboys: "Uh hey we saw you throwing those boxes at the loading dock, pretty impressive"

Mayowa: "Unga munga"

Cowboys: "We'd like to offer you a deal to play football for the Dallas Cowboys"

Mayowa: "unga unga munga"

Cowboys: "we'll assume that's a yes, see you at camp"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Actually its worse...it says "they are working on a deal for Mayowa"

LOL. Like this guy had 10 teams lined up to negotiate with or something. WTF do you mean "working on a deal"

Cowboys: "Uh hey we saw you throwing those boxes at the loading dock, pretty impressive"

Mayowa: "Unga munga"

Cowboys: "We'd like to offer you a deal to play football for the Dallas Cowboys"

Mayowa: "unga unga munga"

Cowboys: "we'll assume that's a yes, see you at camp"

That's some funny shit right there boy!

That is essentially what we did with that guy last season from England or wherever the fuck they found him. The guy never played a snap of American football and we snatched him up thinking "yep he will do"

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If Wentz is there at 4 (which I doubt) and we take him, it'll prove that somebody there has a fucking clue about how to run and build a team after all.
Wentz probably doesn't help you "win now" is what I mean. Not from the bench. Zeke just might.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wentz probably doesn't help you "win now" is what I mean. Not from the bench. Zeke just might.

Romo is as delicate as they get. Odds are he will miss some games.

Wentz would see the field THIS year IMO. Kellen freaking Moore aint keeping him on the bench.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Romo is as delicate as they get. Odds are he will miss some games.

Wentz would see the field THIS year IMO. Kellen freaking Moore aint keeping him on the bench.
Same can be said of Zeke too probably, but the other way around. Knowing this idiot bunch, if they draft Zeke he plays only spot duty, mostly sits on the bench behind McFadden.

If I draft a QB or a RB at 4, he is my guy. He's not sitting. Especially not with this O-Line. But I hear ya.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, DMN has the story up about the highly anticipated Moyowa visit tomorrow.

I need to be kept in the loop at all times about this. If I give you guys my cell number can you text me updates on the negotiations?

I probably wont be able to concentrate all day tomorrow knowing that this key signing could go down at any moment.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think its a coincidence that we discovered Momoya right after new personnel guru is hired.

He is wanting to make his mark fast here.

Reaction score

Not sure about that. Romo may not be fully Romo and even if he is fully Romo, Jason system is a hammering waiting to happen. Sturm said it best. Romo might not even be year to year. He may be more of an "if" for this year. Wentz runs. How many times on third down and fall forward for the first down did Romo just throw the ball away instead of get the first? Many many times. Not Romo's fault really. Jason has no plan for Romo except to throw. Also, with the terrible output of the non-Romo QB, the playbook will have to change. Wentz will usher that.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not sure about that. Romo may not be fully Romo and even if he is fully Romo, Jason system is a hammering waiting to happen. Sturm said it best. Romo might not even be year to year. He may be more of an "if" for this year. Wentz runs. How many times on third down and fall forward for the first down did Romo just throw the ball away instead of get the first? Many many times. Not Romo's fault really. Jason has no plan for Romo except to throw. Also, with the terrible output of the non-Romo QB, the playbook will have to change. Wentz will usher that.
Tony's either lost his wheels or is loathe to use them, this is true. Wentz has wheels, will travel. However BOTH of them would benefit greatly from Zeke getting 20-25 carries a game. So would the defense.

Zeke is Dorsett's speed with Emmitt's niftiness, shiftiness and deceptive power, combined with Emmitt's best blocking abilities. He's our best chance to "win now" regardless who is under center.

If you have Wentz and Romo stays upright (unlikely I realize) then Wentz does nothing to help you "win now."

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Zeke is Dorsett's speed with Emmitt's niftiness, shiftiness and deceptive power, combined with Emmitt's best blocking abilities. He's our best chance to "win now" regardless who is under center.

I don't know that he's quite Dorsett's speed but he is shifty like Emmitt. He also has Demarco Murray's size.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't know that he's quite Dorsett's speed but he is shifty like Emmitt. He also has Demarco Murray's size.
4.4 speed, just a little bit more beefy than Murray but not much.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So apparently Momoya is a restricted free agent.

Please tell me that there isn't any draft pick tied to signing him.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind him back on the cheap for nothing else than to be Romo's safety net out of the backfield

He was our leading receiver before he got injured last year

You can draft another guy who can do the same things, even better. Dunbar is not reliable and if you aren't reliable WGAS.

Top Bottom