dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just don't see the need unless they are planning on dumping Michael Gallup already, which would seem rather foolish.

daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score
They're not going to spend $20 million per especially for a 30 year old when they have a trio of young guns.
The Cowboys have hit the upgrade button once again by signing Brandin Cooks. Bringing on a proven separator like Cooks is a refreshing move & should make us feel considerably better about the new trio. Gallup is now much further removed from the knee injury so we should also see a better version of him this upcoming season.

Having a strong trio of receivers is not something we've missed in the past.

2006 - Terrell Owens & company (Terry Glenn Patrick Crayton)
2010 - Dez Bryant & company (Cole Beasley Terrence Williams)
2018 - Amari Cooper & company (Allen Hurns & rookie Michael Gallup)
2022 - CeeDee Lamb & company (Noah Brown and an injured Gallup)

Dak's had the weapons. We'll see how he does going into his 8th season w/Big Mac calling the plays. If Dak does well, we can blame Kellen. If not, Dak will expose himself, permanently.

daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score

So many rumors as it was with OBJ (who incidentally is still on the market). I've read where Hopkins is heading to the NFCE being he's tight with Hurts & that the Egals have the most cap space to land him in the division.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So many rumors as it was with OBJ (who incidentally is still on the market). I've read where Hopkins is heading to the NFCE being he's tight with Hurts & that the Egals have the most cap space to land him in the division.
I don't really see them needing him unless someone gets hurt.

That said, I don't care where he goes. I don't think he has much left in the tank anyway.

Top Bottom