RogtaDru

Spectator
Reaction score
I keep hearing this argument as a reason Prescott throws too many ints or that our receivers arn't doing their jobs.

Now on the flip side, how do they account for all the times we see guys wide open somewhere else on the field, but Prescott doesn't see them and chooses to throw to the guy who's tightly covered or covered by multiple guys, because he doesn't go through progressions very well (or fast enough) or he locks into one part of the field and never looks anywhere else.

It's well documented and Kurt Warner (among others) has CLEARLY shown this is the case too many times per game on a weekly basis.
This pretty much sums up my entire negative opinion on Dak Prescott.
Regardless of coaching, playcalling or team support I do not trust his decision making in real time. In the heat of the moment against better opponents(playoffs) he breaks down mentally, is field blind or both.

Decision making by your starting QB, it's a pretty important part of his skillset.

Dak lacks it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
of course injury applies to all positions but my point is RB is so volatile and theres a lot of turnover throughout the league... why invest 5 years in 1 player like that? unless this is barry sanders or adrian peterson, i dont think a team should do it.

i was half serious on zeke and i acknowledge he wasnt a flop or a bust but he wasnt a home run either. what goes against zeke is how high he was drafted. but either way he's beat up now, hes not coming close to his peak again and he should fall short of the HOF when he retires

He will end up in KC and get a SB ring.
Then he will be a HOF’r.

The only thing he needs to do to get a SB ring is not play for the Cowboys.

c1e0279ac3ed153340e5d42f5ae9d5af.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He will end up in KC and get a SB ring.
Then he will be a HOF’r.

The only thing he needs to do to get a SB ring is not play for the Cowboys.

c1e0279ac3ed153340e5d42f5ae9d5af.jpg

Such a horrifically dishonest screen shot.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I go to bed and wake up this morning and I'm madder than I was last night. Zeke should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Terrell Davis. That's sacrilege.

Those stats are cherry picked and don't even remotely show the whole picture and that doesn't include what Davis meant to the Broncos and was the driving force for 2 SB victories.

It took Zeke 103 games to accomplish what Davis did in 78. Davis basically had 4 seasons to get the large bulk of those stats before injuries derailed him. He's not in the HoF for longevity, but rather for what he meant and contributed to Denver's SB runs. Similar to Jimmy Johnson.

We can argue whether or not Davis belongs in the HoF but to compare Davis to a weed smoking fat slob who got lazy and didn't dedicate himself to his craft is really disgraceful. Zeke was a beast early in his career and he could have been one of the dominant players of his era. But he was too lazy and lacked the dedication necessary to be the best. Had it not been for Jerry, Zeke would be a journeyman NFL player, at best.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We just resigned Takk McKinley

What happened to him last year? He never made it onto the game day roster all season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We just resigned Takk McKinley

What happened to him last year? He never made it onto the game day roster all season.
He was on the practice squad after we re-signed him. He had an achilles injury the prior yr so he was probably never 100%

We'll see him on the field in training camp and preseason.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He was on the practice squad after we re-signed him. He had an achilles injury the prior yr so he was probably never 100%

We'll see him on the field in training camp and preseason.

Thanks

I figured it was injury related. I was hoping it wasn’t performance based.

Top Bottom