Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is he taking #4 with him?

Otherwise I don't think I agree.

Dak with KM as his OC and play caller have CLEARLY shown us their ceiling. They have proved this in the playoffs the last two years in a row.

We are stuck with Dak for another 1-2 years. We aren’t stuck with KM.

I think Dak needs someone else in his ear and calling his plays that he didn’t share the QB room with and who used to be his buddy.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
89 million in dead money says this won't happen
I was assuming the trade would alleviate any cap hit

if theyre going to suck the next 2 years with him, then the cap hit doesnt matter, just suck it up and pull that bandaid off ASAP because they'll suck either way

of course jeri & spawn wont do this so whatever

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak with KM as his OC and play caller have CLEARLY shown us their ceiling. They have proved this in the playoffs the last two years in a row.

We are stuck with Dak for another 1-2 years. We aren’t stuck with KM.

I think Dak needs someone else in his ear and calling his plays that he didn’t share the QB room with and who used to be his buddy.
I think my point was KM is probably far better at his job than Dak is at his.

I really don't think an offensive staff made up of Tom Landry, Bill Walsh, Don Coryell and Mike Holmgren would be able to do much with Prescott considering his obvious issues.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So assuming Kellen Moore is gone this off season, who is out there and who would we want?

Who stands a chance at unfucking Dak?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
5af5821586778e8430382b4ae7d4b2a1.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In case you didn't hear, Mattress Mack put a couple million on Dallas this past Sunday. Here was his response to the loss:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Mullen was claimed by another team already, Baltimore I think.

Steele is a RFA so he isn't going anywhere if we tender him at a high enough number.

Pollard's injury might cause some teams (if not all) to shy away, at least he can prove he is 100%

Schultz is a quality player but if we lose him I really think Ferguson and Hendershot can pick up the slack, especially Ferguson.

McGovern is an average starter but is replaceable.

On defense, LVE had a quality yr and the defense was not the same at the end of the year when he missed those games. But unlike last yr, he will probably find more interest elsewhere and may clearly be a target for Dan Quinn wherever he lands, Quinn reportedly likes him a lot.

Wilson is our best safety and will probably be in high demand, and again a likely target for Quinn too. We need to keep him, but I think there will be significant competition.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Mullen was claimed by another team already, Baltimore I think.

Steele is a RFA so he isn't going anywhere if we tender him at a high enough number.

Pollard's injury might cause some teams (if not all) to shy away, at least he can prove he is 100%

Schultz is a quality player but if we lose him I really think Ferguson and Hendershot can pick up the slack, especially Ferguson.

McGovern is an average starter but is replaceable.

On defense, LVE had a quality yr and the defense was not the same at the end of the year when he missed those games. But unlike last yr, he will probably find more interest elsewhere and may clearly be a target for Dan Quinn wherever he lands, Quinn reportedly likes him a lot.

Wilson is our best safety and will probably be in high demand, and again a likely target for Quinn too. We need to keep him, but I think there will be significant competition.
Ya think there'll be big demand for Bill Maher's kid or nah

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

lol, why cant people see the obvious?

jeri doesnt want that type of environment and will never give up control, therefore a coach that values discipline will never come here or will have to check his "discipline" at the door if he decides the money is to good to resist.

its all futile re-arrangement of the deck chairs on the Titanic as long as jeri and spawn own the team

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Micah with another shot fired across the bow.

Are we sure that’s a real tweet from Micah?

I can’t see him saying something that negative about Dak even if he is pissed about the loss.

Top Bottom