dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
*trigger warning* small running back running the ball

I can see it now. Deuce Vaughn will run for 130 yards and a 60 yd TD in his preseason debut....

Dodger "yeah but its preseason"

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok we've all seen enough of simi.... time to stop giving him reps and give them to somebody else

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can see it now. Deuce Vaughn will run for 130 yards and a 60 yd TD in his preseason debut....

I was listening to the hanging with the boys podcast. When they asked Nate Newton who has been at Camp about Vaughn, he wasn’t impressed and had nothing nice to say about him.

Said he’s small, can’t play special teams, he saw them put him out as personal protector and he struggled, then saw him struggle on blitz pick up saying all he could do is try to chop block.

All Nate had to say about the kid was negative.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I look at things beyond the stats in pre-season. First and foremost, I want to see the kid survive.

Second, I'd be shocked if he doesn't make the team. So we'll try to outsmart other teams by using a midget at RB as a decoy to fool absolutely no one.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was listening to the hanging with the boys podcast. When they asked Nate Newton who has been at Camp about Vaughn, he wasn’t impressed and had nothing nice to say about him.

Said he’s small, can’t play special teams, he saw them put him out as personal protector and he struggled, then saw him struggle on blitz pick up saying all he could do is try to chop block.

I swear Scott.....I'm not Nate Newton. Honestly........

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ok we've all seen enough of simi.... time to stop giving him reps and give them to somebody else

Yep, can't see him making the team. Seems as if every practice he is dropping at least one or two easy ones.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Was Nate on the bong again?

I mean either you are exaggerating what he said or if he did say it that way, he's literally the only one who's said anything like that. The coaches, the players, the people that cover the team and the fans who have been there have a different story.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Interesting from the clip. Other than the drop.

Fehoko actually got by Gilmore by accelerating at the end.

The safety help is late (as always).

LVE is rushing from a down DE position (something I'd seen talked about but had not seen any clips of it till now)

OL did a really good job of blitz pick up.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Was Nate on the bong again?

I mean either you are exaggerating what he said or if he did say it that way, he's literally the only one who's said anything like that. The coaches, the players, the people that cover the team and the fans who have been there have a different story.

Nate was literally reporting from the field as practice was happening

He’s not a coach or player that has to blow smoke up another players ass and talk good about him as to not hurt their sensitive feelings or destroy their confidence. He can say what he wants.

I tend to trust his opinion

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nate was literally reporting from the field as practice was happening

He’s not a coach or player that has to blow smoke up another players ass and talk good about him as to not hurt their sensitive feelings or destroy their confidence. He can say what he wants.

I tend to trust his opinion
Maybe he is right, have no idea because I am not there and have only seen the highlight clips.

That said, again he's literally the ONLY person I've seen say anything like that.

Top Bottom