Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Rams are going to da Supa Bowl

Now I just need the Cheifs to beat the Pats

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes folks, conspiracy theories can officially start now.

The officials (or the NFL) stole that game from New Orleans. If I was Sean Payton I'd be giving about a one hour bitch session about how the game was stolen from them. I hate the Saints but there is no excuse for garbage like that non-PI call at that point. Dude wasn't even turned around looking for the ball either.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I gotta admit, I was hoping drunken Saints fans would maul that field and stadium after that loss. I wanted the ultimate embarrassing moment for this ridiculous clown owner Goodell and his fake league.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sounds like Rams/Saints would've been a game I'd have wanted to watch; too bad Direct TV and the local Fox affiliate are still bitching at each other, so no Fox continues.

As for Pats/Chiefs, who'd have thought at this point the Chiefs D would have to be keeping them alive? Reid better make halftime adjustments for the ages; I really don't want to deal with another two weeks of dreading the Patriots in the Super Bowl...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yes folks, conspiracy theories can officially start now.

The officials (or the NFL) stole that game from New Orleans. If I was Sean Payton I'd be giving about a one hour bitch session about how the game was stolen from them. I hate the Saints but there is no excuse for garbage like that non-PI call at that point. Dude wasn't even turned around looking for the ball either.

they did it twice, horrific misses on those penalties

and get that fucking David Irving commercial off the air, its horrible

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
what the fuck??!

Did I see an owner sheepishly say a few words, then hand it off to the coach and say they deserved all the credit?

Is that how its supposed to happen?

I thought owners are supposed to drone on nonsensically and suck in all the credit and limelight like a black hole?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
14-zip Pats at the half.

Real football winning over showboat gadgetry.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wow , the head of officiating actually admitted to sean Payton “ we messed that up”. How do you say that ??? I mean really. How do you say that to someone , who’s whole body of work was pissed away because somebody missed an obvious call. As a cowboys fan , I feel for the saints . We robbed more than any other team . Fuckin shame .

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wow , the head of officiating actually admitted to sean Payton “ we messed that up”. How do you say that ??? I mean really. How do you say that to someone , who’s whole body of work was pissed away because somebody missed an obvious call. As a cowboys fan , I feel for the saints . We robbed more than any other team . Fuckin shame .
So... The missed call was the last play of the game? There wasn't a whole quarter and a half of football to play? Wow.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
14-zip Pats at the half.

Real football winning over showboat gadgetry.
Pats are winning in large part because Mahomes doesn't know what to do when he can't get out of the pocket. He's got the arm to still make the throws without running around, but he doesn't have the time, both because of pressure and because he's just not capable yet of finding a receiver quickly. If the play can't develop he just has too much trouble coming up with a quick read.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Mahomes doesn't know what to do when he can't get out of the pocket.
That's his stock in trade, schoolyard football. Can't do it today? That's gadgetry.

NE is winning because they don't play gadget football.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
HELL of a stop by KC on 4th down, best play their defense has made all year, if not longer...

Top Bottom