College Football Tracker

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,993
Reaction score
21,315
Rubbed one of his player's blood on his face last week, chugs from the Little Brown jug after the W yesterday.

 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,993
Reaction score
21,315
Most overrated college player in history.

No way in hell would I spend a 1st rd pick on this guy. In fact I wouldnt spend any pick on day one or day two on him.

 

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Messages
8,561
Reaction score
8,301
Most overrated college player in history.

No way in hell would I spend a 1st rd pick on this guy. In fact I wouldn't spend any pick on day one or day two on him.
Manning needs to go. He can be a back-up QB at Tennessee and shit the bed there for his Uncles.
Manning = Dak Prescott.
UT was never a Top 5 team.
And we're certainly not a Natty Contender!!!
 

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Messages
8,561
Reaction score
8,301
From Reddit:

I was at the game. It was 70% arch not seeing the field and passing to a dude in double coverage instead of the guy wide open. The kid makes easy passes look hard and deep balls look easy. Idk wtf his deal is. He lacks confidence and when his confidence goes he plays like shit.
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,993
Reaction score
21,315
Manning needs to go. He can be a back-up QB at Tennessee and shit the bed there for his Uncles.
Manning = Dak Prescott.
UT was never a Top 5 team.
And we're certainly not a Natty Contender!!!
I honestly think that might be an insult to Prescott
 
Top Bottom