Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Could it be that Jerry has gone nose blind to the shit around him, like people do who work in hog farms? Eaten so many shit sammiches that his taste buds are numb? Orrrrrr could it be he doesn't mind wading through hip deep shit every day and having runny hogshit sammiches breakfast lunch and dinner, snacks too... Waiting for and anticipating that sweet smell and flavor of 'I told you so' when by total fluke and miracle, he and Carrot hoist a Lombardi together some years down the road?

Would he really eat a mile of shit for that? Or is he really this fucking stupid and obtuse?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No, he is really that fucking stupid, that fucking delusional and that fucking drunk
With also maybe his ego going, "Yeah... I WILL prove that 500 guys could coach this team. I WILL win another super bowl but without any "football men" around.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Being totally objective I cant think of ONE thing that Coach Landry and the Carrott have in common.

Well according to our FO, he's just like Landry because both struggled to get to Soup Bowls early in their career.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Well according to our FO, he's just like Landry because both struggled to get to Soup Bowls early in their career.

That stupidity has been rehashed over and over by the likes of Hos and other fools. They'll go so far as to say that Red actually had it harder than Coach Landry did. It was easier for Coach Landry with an expansion team than it was for Red inheriting a team with Pro Bowlers and HOFers on it.

What kinda sickness does someone have to say stupid BS like this? Its a great way to dishonor Coach Landry.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That stupidity has been rehashed over and over by the likes of Hos and other fools. They'll go so far as to say that Red actually had it harder than Coach Landry did. It was easier for Coach Landry with an expansion team than it was for Red inheriting a team with Pro Bowlers and HOFers on it.

What kinda sickness does someone have to say stupid BS like this? Its a great way to dishonor Coach Landry.

Yep

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
There's a big difference between "can't win the big one" and "can't even get to the big one" you bald Arkansas hick.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The stupidity at the Zone is as bad as a bunch of liberals and demoRats with their stupidity of comparing obama to Abe Lincoln. Now there is a thread "Will Coach Garrett really turn into Landry 2"

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
It always cracks me up when I read these " Garrett is 2nd Coming" threads.
No, he is not. That settles that.
Also I'm renaming one of my fantasy teams Bald Arkansas Hicks.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bottom line 90% of the fan base is gullible and just wants to be entertained, worse the local media just wants find a way to make ancillary money from and schmooze with a FO they should be calling out. The 90% dont know what they dont know, but the local media is really nauseating.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
the local media just wants find a way to make ancillary money from and schmooze with a FO they should be calling out...local media is really nauseating
Because they too are gullible and just want to be entertained, AND don't know that they don't know.

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just don't understand why Jerrah wont fire Garrett He has to be senile.
It just means more years of mediocrity. By the time he fires him this team will be old and need to start over from ground zero. It makes me sick !!

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Chiefs have fired DC Bob Sutton, per reports.
It's being reported Rex Ryan will take his place, but who knows?

Top Bottom