ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As always, there's usually a reason why teams get rid of these guys. Especially Seattle, who knows what they're doing and you know didn't want to let go of a second round pick unless they felt they had to.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
@RapSheet: The #Cowboys have cut RB Christine Michael and CB Corey White, source said. Both for playing and locker room reasons.

Reaction score
Bs.

You're not sending a message cutting these guys and letting Hardy stay.

Exactly. Sending a message. Ha! On the day after the whole media world attacks Garrett for the fraud he is, suddenly two players are cut. And they are cut from the two positions that Jason cares the least about: the running game and the secondary. The problem with the Cowboys right now is they are not producing in their offense which is primarily centered around a WR route scheme. Send a message by cutting the players that are not producing the critical gains that make points.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wouldn't even doubt if they have different sources within the team. One says it was only that they couldn't play, one more Garrett-oriented wants to claim this is some tough show of discipline.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did Michael meet the criteria for the trade?

The accountability is in full effect right now. Garrett is sending a message!

"If you are a JAG and Jerry will let me, I will cut you for not playing up to our high standards!!!"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Exactly. Sending a message. Ha! On the day after the whole media world attacks Garrett for the fraud he is, suddenly two players are cut. And they are cut from the two positions that Jason cares the least about: the running game and the secondary. The problem with the Cowboys right now is they are not producing in their offense which is primarily centered around a WR route scheme. Send a message by cutting the players that are not producing the critical gains that make points.
DING!

Wag the dog.

Reaction score
That's what I was wondering. I've read the compensation was a conditional 7th, but I'm not sure what the conditions are. David Moore is reporting the 7th is all we're giving up... so was it going up to a 6th rounder or higher if he was on the roster for the next game?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought it was something like a 7th rounder if he was on the gameday roster for 6 games.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I thought it was something like a 7th rounder if he was on the gameday roster for 6 games.

3 games, lost the player and the pick.

They're getting better, a few years ago this would have been a first round pick

baby steps people, baby steps...

Reaction score
What a stupid organization.

Fucking Aaron Hernandez straight killed a dude (or 3) and the Pats went and won the super bowl. We lose Murray and it completely destroys the team. Not to mention, no semblance of a viable contingency plan even though they had about 5 months notice.

We just can't have nice things in Dallas

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
christ, if you lose the pick then keep the guy and get your money's worth

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We went from "We're good at RB. Anyone can run behind this line"

to being one Darren McFadden hamstring tweak away from starting a guy who had zero career starts at Ohio State.

Reaction score
Oh yeah I would have run that clown until he tore both ACLs for that price. We have no viable backup RB now either. I'm sure noodle leg McFadden is gonna last.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

The accountability is in full effect right now. Garrett is sending a message!

"If you are a JAG and Jerry will let me, I will cut you for not playing up to our high standards!!!"

LOL

Sav but true on the Jerry part

Top Bottom