Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And the hits they keep on comin

4a05885abf750e41e9b94945f462a72e.png

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have any arrests been made in the shootings? I was hoping the clearance rate for the private citizen security force would be higher so I'm a little bummed.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
hey here my blm photos album link.

Its mixed of my photos and photos from other sources and people sending emails to add photos, etc.

Photos:

Videos:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Fucking brilliant! The Minneapolis city council unanimously approves proposal to disband police.

But here is the kicker, they have no plans in place for what they will do moving forward. They want to disband the police, then figure it out as they go.

Sounds like a great plan to me. I say fuck it, just like Seattle, let the inmates run the asylum and let them burn the fucker to the ground! You get what you deserve when you allow this shit to happen. Not only are they allowing it, they voted unanimously for it!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Fucking brilliant! The Minneapolis city council unanimously approves proposal to disband police.

But here is the kicker, they have no plans in place for what they will do moving forward. They want to disband the police, then figure it out as they go.

Sounds like a great plan to me. I say fuck it, just like Seattle, let the inmates run the asylum and let them burn the fucker to the ground! You get what you deserve when you allow this shit to happen. Not only are they allowing it, they voted unanimously for it!
Snake Plissken will keep order in these enclaves. Don't worry, be happy!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

It's all good Scott......Minneapolis is in good hands......

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's all good Scott......Minneapolis is in good hands......

i trust the local gangs and sex traffickers to police themselves. i dont see a problem with this wild west lifestyle as long as they promote from within, provide equal opportunity memberships, wear a N95/comparable mask, and establish a safe-zone saloon

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m all for allowing any city that wants to defund their own police force

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You can’t make this shit up

Seriously

In a cops own words

The protest organizers called and requested a police presence at their defund the police protest, ya know, for their safety during their event

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Actually they did, at least for themselves. Several of them hired private security to protect them from their idiot constituents. They asked the ****** council people why they did it, and they claimed it was death threats from local right wingers. Who is right wing and lives in that loony tune place? Nobody.

And who pays for it? The idiot taxpayers.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it's telling that no information is coming out regarding the shootings in the CHAZ zone. Word on the street is that one of the recent shootings of a black teen was caused by the CHAZ "security" guys who happened to be white. The media is absolutely dead in this country.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think it's telling that no information is coming out regarding the shootings in the CHAZ zone. Word on the street is that one of the recent shootings of a black teen was caused by the CHAZ "security" guys who happened to be white. The media is absolutely dead in this country.

There's also plenty of stories about "CHAZ" loons extorting local businesses for "protection" money.

Its exactly the kind of shit you hear about in 3rd world countries run by crooked, hardline dictators, only its right here on our front door.

And fucktards all around the country want this to be the norm and way our country is run. It's fucking pathetic.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's also plenty of stories about "CHAZ" loons extorting local businesses for "protection" money.

Its exactly the kind of shit you hear about in 3rd world countries run by crooked, hardline dictators, only its right here on our front door.

And fucktards all around the country want this to be the norm and way our country is run. It's fucking pathetic.

And now the loony Mayor wants an investigation into the City Council woman who led a protest to the Mayor's home. Honestly, do these fucking losers lack all self awareness at the optics? So protesting in everyone else's neighborhood is OK, so long as it's not yours. Fucking dumb ****.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well. It only took a half hour to clean 'em out. CHAZ/CHOP is no more.

Seattle police showed up in force early Wednesday at the city's "occupied" protest zone, tearing down demonstrators' tents and using bicycles to herd the protesters away. The move came after the mayor issued an emergency order that the area be cleared following two fatal shootings in less than two weeks.
Moonbat mayor only taking action after a flock of these idiots showed up at her house.

Top Bottom