LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here's mine:

1) Damontre Moore DE/OLB - Texas A&M - I don't care about 12 reps or that he doesn't fit on the strong side. I'd make it work or I'd play him as a pass rushing OLB a la Von Miller
2) Travis Frederick C/G - Wisconsin - Here's Jerry's OC/OG type.
3) Sylvester Williams - DT- UNC - Good value in 3
4) Chris Faulk - T - LSU - Depth and compete on the right side
5) Chris Harper - WR - Kansas State
6) Cierre Wood - RB - Notre Dame

I'd look at Zach Boren as an UDFA to play FB/STs

Not bad. But you didin't address safety. And that 12 reps by Moore... no biggie. That's exactly how many Jared Allen benched at the combine.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Going down with the damontre sinking ship huh?

Yep, like the production. Won't be the first time I'm wrong.

I like Mingo's athleticism, but I just don't get the lack of production especially with a guy like Montgomery on the other side.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Not bad. But you didin't address safety. And that 12 reps by Moore... no biggie. That's exactly how many Jared Allen benched at the combine.

They aren't going to fill all their holes in one offseason. I'd rather get value than reach for a position. For example, Moore.....I don't think he would really fit in this defense, but you can't have enough good pass rushers.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They aren't going to fill all their holes in one offseason. I'd rather get value than reach for a position. For example, Moore.....I don't think he would really fit in this defense, but you can't have enough good pass rushers.

Maybe not. But with both Johnson and Church coming off injuries, and Sensabaugh possibly being cut... I think safety IS a priority---just hope not in the 1st round, especially if Kiffin is pining for one.

Top Bottom