Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not if he has to stay in and block all the time because the OL cant hold up.

Plus, while he's a good prospect we already have Hanna here, and he looks to be a pretty good fit for the 2nd TE role here.

No, he doesn't.

And I'm not sure you understand how a hot read works.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No, he doesn't.

And I'm not sure you understand how a hot read works.

I understand it fine. It was originally the reason we drafted Anthony Fasano and then Maretellus Bennett too.

Bennett ended up spending the vast majority of his time on the field blocking, whether it was a run or a pass.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
And when he did go out on pass-routes, Romo hardly looked at him because he couldn't trust him.

Reaction score
Theebs had one of the better posts re: our offense. They break off their route and you just sit there and make the easy tackle. We just operate in this little 15 yard radius until its redzone time unless dez breaks one off.

Eifert looks great but we'd get more points from a tavon Austin. Who really has me interested in trading up from our 2nd.

Reaction score
He's got some welker/Percy harvin in him, hes played entire games in the backfield.

I mentioned before but I'm not sure if romo can work with a 5'7" guy. He can be deadly on shallow drags and option routes ala welker and Sproles but that is not romos forte

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1st round (18): D.J. Fluker, OT --- Alabama (22). (Other note, if board fell that way I'd be looking to move down 5-10 spots)

2nd round (47): Barrett Jones C/G Alabama (54).

3rd round (80): Bacarri Rambo FS Georgia (89).

4th round (111): Devin Taylor DE South Carolina (119).

5th round (144): Chris Harper WR Kansas St (147).

6th round (175): Sanders Commings CB Georgia (181).

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
He's got some welker/Percy harvin in him, hes played entire games in the backfield.

I mentioned before but I'm not sure if romo can work with a 5'7" guy. He can be deadly on shallow drags and option routes ala welker and Sproles but that is not romos forte

We could bring back the WR screens.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ryan Nassib? No.

Yes. Not because he deserves it, but as of late within every draft there has been a team that has made a surprise pick. The recent ones being Tyson Alaulau by the Jags, and then last year, Bruce Irvin by the Seahawks.

Nassib would be a candidate for such a surprise.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score

Like Garrett would know what to do with Tavon Austin.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Here's mine:

1) Damontre Moore DE/OLB - Texas A&M - I don't care about 12 reps or that he doesn't fit on the strong side. I'd make it work or I'd play him as a pass rushing OLB a la Von Miller
2) Travis Frederick C/G - Wisconsin - Here's Jerry's OC/OG type.
3) Sylvester Williams - DT- UNC - Good value in 3
4) Chris Faulk - T - LSU - Depth and compete on the right side
5) Chris Harper - WR - Kansas State
6) Cierre Wood - RB - Notre Dame

I'd look at Zach Boren as an UDFA to play FB/STs

Top Bottom