Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm fucking lost when it comes to these types of games. I thought the game was called "Call of duty, Modern warfare 3".

So yeah, I've never played call of duty. I bought, played and beat MW2 last year. I'm more into sports games.

Waiting for PS3 to come out with a horse racing game.

C

Cr122

I'm fucking lost when it comes to these types of games. I thought the game was called "Call of duty, Modern warfare 3".

So yeah, I've never played call of duty. I bought, played and beat MW2 last year. I'm more into sports games.

Waiting for PS3 to come out with a horse racing game.

lol horse racing.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol horse racing.

They had some bad ass horse racing games for PS2. Breeders Cup was the best, imo.

There is 1 horse racing game available, but only a Japanese version. All the language is in jap.

F that. Make a version I can play.

C

Cr122

They had some bad ass horse racing games for PS2. Breeders Cup was the best, imo.

There is 1 horse racing game available, but only a Japanese version. All the language is in jap.

F that. Make a version I can play.

lol I guess it would be like any other racing game.

I'd try it, if they came up with one.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'd pop a massive boner if they had oen in the works, but nothing yet. I understand the market for it is just not there, but the games for PS2 did well enough to justify at least giving it a try.

There's nothing like the real thing anyway. So fuck PS3 and their game developers.

C

Cr122

I'd pop a massive boner if they had oen in the works, but nothing yet. I understand the market for it is just not there, but the games for PS2 did well enough to justify at least giving it a try.

There's nothing like the real thing anyway. So fuck PS3 and their game developers.

I went from PS2 to XBox 360, and just this past year went to the PS3. Why? I dunno, maybe because we had a league in Madden for it at DCC.

Reaction score
Black Ops is pretty bad ass.

It's better than World at War, and MW2, IMO.

Its growing on me now that they got some of the bugs worked out, but for all the hype it got it failed to deliever IMO....

C

Cr122

I finally got this game, but haven't done any online play.

I have to mess around with the game more before any of that.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I finally got this game, but haven't done any online play.

I have to mess around with the game more before any of that.

For reals. They'd kill your newb ass quick. I bet 12 year olds who've been playing that game for awhile possess more skills than you.

C

Cr122

For reals. They'd kill your newb ass quick. I bet 12 year olds who've been playing that game for awhile possess more skills than you.

Your right, I don't even know where the shoot button is yet.

Now Madden, I've sent children to bed crying.

Top Bottom