Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'd recognize that avatar anywhere.

I'll probably grab it for PS3. You doing any console gaming?

Bleu Star

Spectator
Reaction score
Nah. We have a Wii for the family. I'm a 12 year PC gaming veteran. I have no desire to game on the consoles (though I hear they are nice as well).

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Nah. We have a Wii for the family. I'm a 12 year PC gaming veteran. I have no desire to game on the consoles (though I hear they are nice as well).

They've come a long way from nintendo and Mario Bros. I originally bought my PS3 for an online Madden league that fizzled out, but now I couldn't live without it. I have netflix streaming through it, I hardly ever watch directTV, no use for it besides ESPN and the Sunday Ticket.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Black Ops, but it's from Trey Arch . . . and they're not as good as Infinity Ward.

Of course, I'm basing that largely off of how much I loved COD4, and was kinda let down by World at War.

That said . . . Modern Warfare II was fun the first time, but I rarely play it anymore.

Bleu Star

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Black Ops, but it's from Trey Arch . . . and they're not as good as Infinity Ward.

Of course, I'm basing that largely off of how much I loved COD4, and was kinda let down by World at War.

That said . . . Modern Warfare II was fun the first time, but I rarely play it anymore.

Black Ops promises to be the game that gets the blood flowing again. We only have a few days to continue speculating before it's on!!!

Bleu Star

Spectator
Reaction score
They've come a long way from nintendo and Mario Bros. I originally bought my PS3 for an online Madden league that fizzled out, but now I couldn't live without it. I have netflix streaming through it, I hardly ever watch directTV, no use for it besides ESPN and the Sunday Ticket.

I have Netflix streaming through mine too. My only issues is that it seems they never update those moves. (or if they do it's at a snail's pace)

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Snails pace is about right. That and most every movie I search for that comes to mind is disc only. That ticks me off.

Still, it's better than having to dig thru my DVD collection for something.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I bet this game is basically for online play? MP shit? Does it have a campaign that is gonna last longer then the 8 hours my kid completed the last one in?

I am not big on the online MP play shit. But, the campaigns are cool. I just know most games are going away from that. 60 bucks for a game. I want some shit in there.

Reaction score
I bet this game is basically for online play? MP shit? Does it have a campaign that is gonna last longer then the 8 hours my kid completed the last one in?

I am not big on the online MP play shit. But, the campaigns are cool. I just know most games are going away from that. 60 bucks for a game. I want some shit in there.

It will have about a 4-5 hour campaign mode, a Zombie mode and MP is gonna be the heart and sole of it though....They make so much money on these games, they do offer quite a bit versus a single player campaign based game where after 7-8 hours you are done and have no replay-able aspects to them.....

Reaction score
I only play for the campaign as well. I don't play online at all.

I also don't give a shit about a zombie mode.

So, basically, it's 4-5 hour campaign? Maybe I'll just rent it.

Reaction score
No interest in online?

Gotta try it out, pretty sweet....

4-5 hours might be kinda fast depends on your level of gaming...

Top Bottom