Reaction score
No interest in online?

Gotta try it out, pretty sweet....

I'm not very good at video games, and I'm a sore loser. If I tried playing online with all the obnoxious video game geeks, I'd get destroyed, and pissed off. Not worth it.

4-5 hours might be kinda fast depends on your level of gaming...

Lets put it this way . . . I've never even tried playing COD at a level higher than the easiest level.

I like how the bad guys have to shoot at me for a good 10 seconds before I die, whereas if I hit them once, they're dead.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Looks like I will borrow from a friend. I am not into the MP online either. I would get bitchslapped and I don't like that.. LOL..

What about the new Medal of honor? ANy good.?

Reaction score
Looks like I will borrow from a friend. I am not into the MP online either. I would get bitchslapped and I don't like that.. LOL..

What about the new Medal of honor? ANy good.?

It only took me about 4 hours to beat and the campaign wasn't all that great.

MP on the other hand is badass, slower then cod, easier pace.

Reaction score
Carl-Of-Duty-Black-Cops.jpg

Reaction score
Dude? You finished it already? LOL. Damn.

I meant Medal Of Honor....

I got it on Saturday of the week it came out, played a little that day between college football games.

Sunday got up before the Boys game and finished it off....

Plymkr

Reaction score
I meant Medal Of Honor....

I got it on Saturday of the week it came out, played a little that day between college football games.

Sunday got up before the Boys game and finished it off....

Shit, so that one is a waste of money for me also. Guess it's back to Joint Ops online.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bob is that kid that shoved the remote up his ass when his mom cancelled his W.O.W account.

Reaction score
I have the same name on ps3....

After playing black ops its clear this not an infinity ward game.

It fills a void but the multiplayer traffic arent on par with mw2 which is dissapointing

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
[video=youtube;YersIyzsOpc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc[/video]

Reaction score
I got it, and I am not impressed-pretty much World At War online with a few cheesy upgrades like the weapon purchasing bs and different killstreaks.

They brung back the dog kill streak, which I believe they did cause the Air killstreaks suck(helicopters and what not)....

I am ready for MW3.....

C

Cr122

I got it, and I am not impressed-pretty much World At War online with a few cheesy upgrades like the weapon purchasing bs and different killstreaks.

They brung back the dog kill streak, which I believe they did cause the Air killstreaks suck(helicopters and what not)....

I am ready for MW3.....

I'm glad you told us, I might not purchase this then.

Top Bottom