dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
IDEGAF about the blown calls.

It's the throwing a flag, marking off yardage, then mysteriously picking it up with no explanation that is the glaring reason why we very likely stole this game.

Head of officiating stating it should have been a flag.

Multiple players stating they've never seen that done before.

We got extremely lucky.

Having integrity doesn't make me a troll. But if some dipshit who cried about refs EVERY FUCKING GAME wants to call me one...IDGAF.

Go Cowboys.

No, but repeating a totally fucked up idea that Dallas only won because they were lucky makes you one.

People have accused you of being a troll for about as long as I've known who you were. I really never bought into it until now though. Good job.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
internet_trolls_by_vanisher72-d3a5cd9.jpg

Reaction score
1. 2nd guy came in and said actually no PI. It's a huge call and he didn't want them to erronuesly call a ticky tack PI. Smart officiating.

Reaction score
It happens all the time where a flag is thrown, a penalty is announced, yardage is marked off, then the refs go "lol, sike!"

We got lucky.

Detroit gets the first down there, then they eat more time off a dwindling clock. Are virtually in at worst FG range with already having a 3 point lead.

Considering it took us 5:40 seconds to drive only approx 55 yards, it's very conceivable that had the Lions been awarded that first, we very likely could have lost that game.

What the refs did NEVER happens, per multiple players on both sides.

Head of officiating, both current and former, said a penalty was warranted.

Dbairs dumbass whines like a gaping vagina every fucking week about refs to the point he's clowned about it. Had the refs did this to us, the dipshit would've been cutting himself with a steak knife to take the pain away. But because it happens to our opponent he sees nothing odd/wrong with it.

Get the fuck outta here with that weak shit.

We basically stole a game - and I'm fucking glad because we could go to the Super Bowl as a result. If any of you disagree with how fortunate we are, so be it.

And Dave, you dumb fuck, feel free to put my troll self on ignore. I'm not that damned important. Dipshit. :)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Classic: its now known that the Lions DID get explained why the flag was picked up. They've got the whole thing on audio.

This of course after Lions, their HC and media said there was no explanation. It just "happened"

Bet we don't hear about it from BSPN or Joe Suck though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It happens all the time where a flag is thrown, a penalty is announced, yardage is marked off, then the refs go "lol, sike!"

We got lucky.

Detroit gets the first down there, then they eat more time off a dwindling clock. Are virtually in at worst FG range with already having a 3 point lead.

Considering it took us 5:40 seconds to drive only approx 55 yards, it's very conceivable that had the Lions been awarded that first, we very likely could have lost that game.

What the refs did NEVER happens, per multiple players on both sides.

Head of officiating, both current and former, said a penalty was warranted.

Dbairs dumbass whines like a gaping vagina every fucking week about refs to the point he's clowned about it. Had the refs did this to us, the dipshit would've been cutting himself with a steak knife to take the pain away. But because it happens to our opponent he sees nothing odd/wrong with it.

Get the fuck outta here with that weak shit.

We basically stole a game - and I'm fucking glad because we could go to the Super Bowl as a result. If any of you disagree with how fortunate we are, so be it.

And Dave, you dumb fuck, feel free to put my troll self on ignore. I'm not that damned important. Dipshit. :)

Troll gonna troll.

That stole the game shit is seriously the most fucking ignorant crap I've ever read here. And you just keep spewing it like the clown fucktard that you are. I don't want to put you on ignore, because every time I read your fucked up mindless babble I'm gonna keep calling you out on it.

Fucking troll ******.

Reaction score
We stole the game basically.

Deal with it, super fan.

:)

Can't wait to read about you crying about the refs in the next game thread.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Classic: its now known that the Lions DID get explained why the flag was picked up. They've got the whole thing on audio.

This of course after Lions, their HC and media said there was no explanation. It just "happened"

Bet we don't hear about it from BSPN or Joe Suck though.
Yeah, the explanation was that there was "no contact." Which obviously wasn't the case.

What I thought was weird about that was Jeff Tripplett was the official on the sideline explaining it to Stafford. What was he even doing there? I guess they put officials that didn't make the playoff cut in some sideline role, but I don't know what that is. Controversial penalty explainer?

Top Bottom