ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Lions lost the game because they couldnt stop Dallas on their final drive and then couldnt score on their final drive, even when they got a reprieve on lawrence's fumbled recovery.
I've only said about 15 times I don't think it made a difference in the final outcome. I'm talking about this call only.

And I don't know if it was marked off or not with all the confusion during the game. Maybe it wasn't. Several people have said it was, though.

Lions safety James Ihedigbo could only shake his head.

"I mean, they already spotted the ball as a pass interference, and then went back and said it wasn't pass interference," Ihedigbo told reporters after the game. "I don't know how that happens.

"Never, never. Eight years in the NFL, I haven't seen that happen."

Reaction score
Barry Church also said they marked the yardage off.

We stole the game.

Enjoy the Packers game, because were free rolling now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I've only said about 15 times I don't think it made a difference in the final outcome. I'm talking about this call only.

Does this call matter more than any of the other blown calls? One was obviously the holding (and potential block in the back) on Stafford's 3rd down scramble that extended their 2nd TD drive. One was an obvious hold on their WR on Bush's TD run itself.

This call/non call fiasco didnt cost the Lions any points. They could have still went for it on 4th down. They could have punted the ball farther than 10 yds.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What do you say, guis, do we win the game by 27 or 31 if the refs don't hate us and screw us all game long?

Reaction score
Dbair whines about refs more than anyone in the world.

One game were the benefactor, and he's all "nu-uh. Wouldn't have mattered anyway. Go cowboys. "

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The NFL ought to be ashamed of themselves for having such an inept officiating crew assigned to a playoff game.

Fortunately for us they did, however. Because it allowed us to basically steal a game.

Can you prove that they would have scored if the faux PI had stuck?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not at all. But there were missed holds on both sides. Some of those on Dallas occurred on the possession they shouldn't have had. But let's say the missed holds even out.

But did the refs throw a flag on an obvious defensive hold/PI... announce the penalty, mark off the yardage.... Then mysteriously pick the flag up without explanation, in turn fucking Dallas? Because they certainly did all that and fucked Detroit over.

What was obvious was the facemask which brought about the contact. Did the alleged defensive hold come before the facemask?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It happens in every single game. They just get magnified because its the playoffs and there a lot of Cowboy haters.

Nevermind, Cowboys were gifted a playoff win. #sarcasmlazarusyoudumbfuck

So says he dumbfuck that wanted Manziel.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dbair whines about refs more than anyone in the world.

One game were the benefactor, and he's all "nu-uh. Wouldn't have mattered anyway. Go cowboys. "

apparently 7 we got hosed on...hows that making us a "benefactor"

oh wait, it wasnt that ONE call that got undone...got it

He's a TROLL MAN....He's a TROLL MAN....

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
link? So I can tell off stupid Redskin fans on facebook?

And of course Obama weighed in on it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We have instant replay, challenge flags, and official review for one reason and one reason only.

NFL officials suck and always have.

Because? They're part time officials. They're doctors, lawyers, and such. The NFL needs to make it a full time job, a career, with training camps and the whole schemer.

For most of them it is a full-time job. Remember the stink with the ref lockout?

Reaction score
IDEGAF about the blown calls.

It's the throwing a flag, marking off yardage, then mysteriously picking it up with no explanation that is the glaring reason why we very likely stole this game.

Head of officiating stating it should have been a flag.

Multiple players stating they've never seen that done before.

We got extremely lucky.

Having integrity doesn't make me a troll. But if some dipshit who cried about refs EVERY FUCKING GAME wants to call me one...IDGAF.

Go Cowboys.

Top Bottom