NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I was referring to his site as a cult, not the people that were "invited" there. Its right in his control freak nature to have a site totally under his control where he can boot anyone at anytime for any real or imagined reason.

He should change the name to GhanasOwn because its drink the cool-aide or you're out!

There is "freedom"on his site to discuss anything Cowboys and express any opinion. However, if u dont swing from Garrett's jock and defend Red's every breath and movement you are labeled as a hater and berated and belittled by the entire group of Red Drinking Kool Aid drunks. Facts dont matter. Garrett has never been responsible for or played any part for any loss.

When Jesse Holley said Garrett was a better coach than Marvin Lewis, Lewis was suddenly lauded and propped up as a tremendous coach who has accomplished great things in spite of the situation he has been coaching in. Marvin Lewis was essentially worthy of the HOF and one of the great coaches of this era. And of course Jesse was all of a sudden a credible witness and expert on coaches.

Garrett was also praised for doing the best coaching job we've seen in the past 10 years becuz he took a rookie, 3rd string, 4th round pick QB to a 13-3 record.

There are plenty of fools on that site that still believe Hos has some inside info, and not just stuff he has gleaned from twitter, the Zone or online.

SDogo had finally had enuff of Red and the entire mess but was finally scolded and beaten into submission enough with guilt trip posts that he was forced into some sort of apology to remain in the good graces of the other cult members.

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There is "freedom"on his site to discuss anything Cowboys and express any opinion. However, if u dont swing from Garrett's jock and defend Red's every breath and movement you are labeled as a hater and berated and belittled by the entire group of Red Drinking Kool Aid drunks. Facts dont matter. Garrett has never been responsible for or played any part for any loss.

When Jesse Holley said Garrett was a better coach than Marvin Lewis, Lewis was suddenly lauded and propped up as a tremendous coach who has accomplished great things in spite of the situation he has been coaching in. Marvin Lewis was essentially worthy of the HOF and one of the great coaches of this era. And of course Jesse was all of a sudden a credible witness and expert on coaches.

Garrett was also praised for doing the best coaching job we've seen in the past 10 years becuz he took a rookie, 3rd string, 4th round pick QB to a 13-3 record.

There are plenty of fools on that site that still believe Hos has some inside info, and not just stuff he has gleaned from twitter, the Zone or online.

SDogo had finally had enuff of Red and the entire mess but was finally scolded and beaten into submission enough with guilt trip posts that he was forced into some sort of apology to remain in the good graces of the other cult members.
LOL LOL LOL

How many posters would you say that board has, and who still posts over there? I wonder if it's the same crew from the zzzone who always worshiped him and seem to have disappeared.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
LOL LOL LOL

How many posters would you say that board has, and who still posts over there? I wonder if it's the same crew from the zzzone who always worshiped him and seem to have disappeared.

I think at one time it had around 200 listed but actively posting members was never more than 30-40 probably. There were just a handful of "anti Garrett" posters and most left or didnt seem to post much. Others that were critical of Garrett quit posting anything negative about Garrett for the most part because they didnt want to cause any issues.

I have no idea where all the different posters came from.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I think at one time it had around 200 listed but actively posting members was never more than 30-40 probably. There were just a handful of "anti Garrett" posters and most left or didnt seem to post much. Others that were critical of Garrett quit posting anything negative about Garrett for the most part because they didnt want to cause any issues.

I have no idea where all the different posters came from.

About three or four of them are world class assholes.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Well send em on over, we'd like to meet em.
The next time I visit his sorry site is when Garrett is fired if he does not ban me. He and his crew watch this site so I will probably get banned once he sees these post. Like I really care.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The next time I visit his sorry site is when Garrett is fired if he does not ban me. He and his crew watch this site so I will probably get banned once he sees these post. Like I really care.

Everybody watches DCU, even Cowboys headquarters and the league office.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Everybody watches DCU, even Cowboys headquarters and the league office.

Never been there. Not even once

I found you fuckers here and stopped looking for another place to post

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Yeah its amazing in two years on this site my profile has had over 5k views, prolly cause I am such a blind homer.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Hostile's site needs to be renamed "GarretsOwn". The idiots there are by far the biggest Garrett homers. The defend him no matter what and shout any opposing voices.

The next Landry my ass. Comparing Garrett to Landry is a slap in the face.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Someone needs to infiltrate, then send invites.

I think the odds are very high that hostile set it up where only he can send invites, thats right in his wheelhouse given the control freak he is

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I think the odds are very high that hostile set it up where only he can send invites, thats right in his wheelhouse given the control freak he is

Only Hos or the mods can send invites. I do believe you can recommend someone for an invite. You can't even access the page to read anything without being a member.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Only Hos or the mods can send invites. I do believe you can recommend someone for an invite. You can't even access the page to read anything without being a member.

lol, what a freak

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
lol, what a freak

Much easier for thought control on the site. And that way you can keep the only truly enlightened Cowboys fans there that believe they have a better understanding of what really happens for all things Cowboys free from the tainted views and lies of the media and the masses. Its very cult like as they view themselves as some sort of remnant commissioned to be stalwarts and preservers of the real truth.

Top Bottom