Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I ate a bunch of mountain oysters once. Didn't know what they were, looked like chicken. Tasted like it too.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Anything looks like chicken when breaded. Would you eat the 'Pizzle' (shaft) if breaded? :no

Bison nuts on a platter:

rockymountain_1922_general.jpg

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I have no patience for Natives. Up here they get to hunt and fish all year long without needing a licence, any post secondary schooling is payed for with an allowance so they don't have to work. If they want to hunt and fish for free they can jump in their birch bark canoe or carve out their own bow. No guns or motors. It was a time when country were invading and taking territories. They lost, get over it.

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Exactly, the 1800s are over. It's 2014. Stop expecting everyone to carry your asses.

When will this end? Is there timetable to end this big pity party they've been throwing since 1776?

The name Redskins is offensive? I think they have much bigger problems.

Last edited:

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Are you kidding? The 'civil rights' train is open to every and any group of assholes that want to band together and be recognized - not enjoy basic human rights already supposedly guaranteed by the constitution - but be honored for separating themselves through self-segregation. Brought to you by aging hippies in suits and the meat heads who buy into their recycled causes.

Bull pizzle, bull shit; nothing separating the two but mere inches.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just don't get it. Your ancestors were mistreated so everyone now over 300 years later has to pay your way and listen to your crying?

What a disgrace.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
All of our ancestors were mistreated at some point. It takes a bored and irrelevant generation to find fault in being the wealthiest nation in the world.

Reaction score
Yeah we give em so much preferential treatment.. make sure no one makes money off referring to them in a derogatory manner. How dare we?

We don't even do that yet.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It's 2014. You've missed your chance to be taken serious. You fuckers should have brought this to our attention back when we all would have told you to eat shit instead of waiting until a time when some might listen. That's just your fault you waited so long.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah we give em so much preferential treatment.. .

Free housing, food, medical, dental, don't have to carry insurance, money for college, employment preference, etc...

I'd consider that preferential treatment, wouldn't you?

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Free housing, food, medical, dental, don't have to carry insurance, money for college, employment preference, etc...

Look how that crippled them. Now we repeat that on a large scale with the rest of our nation.

Stop giving people money for college. Just build a fuck ton of colleges. It is not like we don't have enough aspiring academics to staff them cheaply. Then college is affordable and people have the legitimate option to pay their own way if they wanted too.

Healthcare we are fine with hospitals charging $20,000 and insurance companies negiotating those down to $1,800 while anyone without insurance gets stuck with the bill. No lets have no laws stopping that kind if shit, let them do it, lets just double poor jeebus insurance and subsidies others?? (Is it cheaper for anybody?)

Reaction score

Who don't we give that to? Except white guys.

Reaction score
there's nothing better than a bunch of white dudes sitting around talking about how easy everyone else has it

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
there's nothing better than a bunch of white dudes sitting around talking about how easy everyone else has it

Don't worry, libs are about done expiermenting, time I expand this good to everybody.

Top Bottom