VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol

HOUSTON, Texas--A grocery store in Austin, Texas--MT Supermarket--allegedly sold and labeled beef penis, or "pizzle," as human food. Two of the store's employees are now facing a civil lawsuit.

According to KXAN News, the Texas Attorney's Office filed the suit which claims the store's manager, along with one worker, deliberately sold "non-inspected, adulterated and misbranded beef pizzle as human food."

The meat was initially in a container "labeled inedible beef, not intended for use as human food." The defendants apparently put the meat in consumer packaging and put a label on it claiming that the meat was inspected and intended for human consumption.

Link

Reaction score
Then why did they get a shipment of it?

Good question. If it was 'inedible' and uninspected how did it get sent to the store.

I would imagine the employees were pilfering good quality parts of the beef for themselves and replacing it with the 'bull boners' to cover up their thefts of the good stuff. :orly

Last edited:

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I bet with the meat standards in this country we have all eaten pizzle at one time or another.

Reaction score
I bet with the meat standards in this country we have all eaten pizzle at one time or another.

Thats a scary thought for me. That would test my lifes credo of 'Death before Dick' and make me turn into a Vegetarian at least.

:no

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
You really can't tell what chopped meat is made of, so you're probably right. Bull pizzle for everybody.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You really can't tell what chopped meat is made of, so you're probably right. Bull pizzle for everybody.

Hell, even ground beef is basically what is called pink slime anymore. That is the main reason I select the cut and have it specifically ground. More expensive but at least I know there are no lips, dicks and assholes in it.

Reaction score
honestly if it tastes good and keeps you alive wgas what it's made of?

the indians used the entire buffalo

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
There's a model of success for you; eat bull dick and wind up as nothing better than a remnant, finding yourself butt-hurt over the insignificant name of a football team.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
hillary-clinton-no-teeth-big-smile-ap.jpg

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There's a model of success for you; eat bull dick and wind up as nothing better than a remnant, finding yourself butt-hurt over the insignificant name of a football team.

And spend $100s of thousands on a commercial while your people live in poverty because they refuse to get off their fucking asses.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
And spend $100s of thousands on a commercial while your people live in poverty because they refuse to get off their fucking asses.

You an' me _CENSORED_88, we just don't get that cor'lashun thing do we?
I just read some place it was 5, count 'em, 5 people that lodged the complaint.
I'm fairly sure more than five people protested Obamacare; when are these losers in the senate and patent offices going to address that problem?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Someone needs to remind these Indians what we're capable of doing to them.

Top Bottom