Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Since the guy Suarez bit was a substitute, I see no problem. People at Subway bite Italian subs every day!

Discuss.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Oddest prop bet ever.

167 people cashed in on bet that Luis Suarez would bite someone at World Cup

A Norway gambling website posted a silly prop bet before the World Cup, and 167 people have cashed in.

The prop bet: 175-to-1 odds that Luis Suarez would bite someone during the tournament.
According to Darren Rovell of ESPN, 167 people made the bet, including the owner of the ticket stub seen above. That ticket belongs to Thomas Syversen, who bet 32 krone (about $5.25 USD) on Suarez biting someone. He cashed in for 5600 krone (a little over $916) on the bet. Not a bad bit of business.

Considering Suarez has bitten two other people before on a soccer field, the odds weren’t that bad, either.

proxy.jpg

Reaction score
He should, at the very least, be banned for the rest of the WC.
Yeah but that's probably just going to be one more game. And the max ban for FIFA is 2 years, which there's nothing in the next 2 years that anyone cares about internationally. I think a statement needs to be made and a lifetime ban is literally the only way to do it. They need to rewrite the rule book for this clown.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Yeah but that's probably just going to be one more game. And the max ban for FIFA is 2 years, which there's nothing in the next 2 years that anyone cares about internationally. I think a statement needs to be made and a lifetime ban is literally the only way to do it. They need to rewrite the rule book for this clown.

No worries. FIFA has a plan of action...

1vtUgYv.jpg

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;FZaGWGAMjus]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZaGWGAMjus[/video]

Top Bottom