Trouty

Reaction score
ALL CAPS!!!

Was rooting for you guys. Fuck that fake fairy tell, league orchestrated team in Vegas. Ovi's reaction to winning and how he couldn't take his hands off the Cup for like a week was so endearing and just made me love him more. And the emergence of Kuztnesov, just a solid team. Wonder if they keep Carlson

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Was rooting for you guys. Fuck that fake fairy tell, league orchestrated team in Vegas. Ovi's reaction to winning and how he couldn't take his hands off the Cup for like a week was so endearing and just made me love him more. And the emergence of Kuztnesov, just a solid team. Wonder if they keep Carlson

Yea and the thought of Kurt Busch celebrating would be too much to stomach.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
nvm i just scrolled up a little and answered my own question

I havent paid much attention to hockey for 20 years. The last game I went to was in 98, Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals and watched the Red Wings hoist the cup on the ice. I was actually rooting for the Wings that night since no way the Caps could win the series down 3-0 going into game 4. It was neat to see the Cup.

I used to go to Caps games when upper level tix were $10 around center ice. That was back in the Rod Langway and Scott Stevens days. Mike Gartner went to our church so I would see him at church periodically. That late 80's team was a fun team to follow.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
chara the magnificent

they say that once on vacation in new hampshire, chara pet a wild moose on the head and it was instantly decapitated

Trouty

Reaction score
chara the magnificent

they say that once on vacation in new hampshire, chara pet a wild moose on the head and it was instantly decapitated

You catch any Bruins games this year? Pastrnak and Bergeron have been going off! If Patrice doesn't injure himself like last season, he's got the Selke sewn up. I think it would be his 4th?

Kings are DOA, full tank mode. The prize is Jack Hughes, the jewel of the draft. He's getting a lot of Patrick Kane comps. The draft lottery is bullshit, tho. If your team finishes last you still only have an 18.5% chance to get 1 OA.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
w/ all the bullshit going on in the northwestern part of the country, seattle managed to poop out a new hockey team

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
NHL will at least complete the season. It is all gonna be done in Canada and they arent letting Americans in.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
w/ all the bullshit going on in the northwestern part of the country, seattle managed to poop out a new hockey team

Like the name, too bad the logo looks like crap.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
NHL will at least complete the season. It is all gonna be done in Canada and they arent letting Americans in.
Can't blame them. Puts them at best odds to finish the season uninterrupted among all of the leagues.

Top Bottom