dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Instant loss of credibility.

Anyone that claims that the failure to win playoff games in the post-Johnson era is due to biased officiating is a drooling imbecile who is eating nachos by the foam finger stand on gamedays.

Thats not what I claimed pinhead.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, that all contributed to it. It also didn't help that he would horsecollar people every time.

People act like Roy Williams was the only one who ever did it, and it had been going on for decades. He didnt invent the shit people.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
All the injuries his fault?

Is the biased officiating thats cost us a number of times his fault?

A player like Roy Williams (OU) looking like a sure fire perennial all pro his first couple years or so basically losing it over night his fault?

Parcells being a shell of his former self as a headcoach his fault?

Etc Etc etc
lol

Really? That's all you've got? Every team has injury issues. Whining about the officials is just that, whining. Every team has had bad calls go against them at bad times. Jerry supported the weak discipline structure that allowed guys like RW to get fat and lazy. Think that would have happened under Jimmy? Parcells is what pulled us out of the Switzer/Gailey/Campo funk. Try again.

Being a homer is great. I'm a homer. Always try to look for positives. But there's a difference between being a homer and a blind retarded homer. Don't be blind and retarded, dbair.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
People act like Roy Williams was the only one who ever did it, and it had been going on for decades. He didnt invent the shit people.

He wasnt the only one who ever did it, but he was the only one who ever did it 9/10 times he tackled someone and he refused to stop doing it. Thanks to him there is now a rule in place.

BTW I'm glad he did it to Owens that time.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He wasnt the only one who ever did it, but he was the only one who ever did it 9/10 times he tackled someone and he refused to stop doing it. Thanks to him there is now a rule in place.

BTW I'm glad he did it to Owens that time.

Eh. I saw it virtually every game I had ever seen for a couple decades before he ever started doing it.

It was a b/s rule created.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Eh. I saw it virtually every game I had ever seen for a couple decades before he ever started doing it.

It was a b/s rule created.

vlcsnap403433.jpg

Top Bottom