Reaction score
In an interview with ESPN a year ago, Peterson declined to say how many children he had. “I know the truth,” he said. “I’m comfortable with that knowledge.”

“I know the truth,” he said. “I’m comfortable with that knowledge.”

I like that. I'll need to try it on the wife sometime.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Zone now: "He's despicable and should be banned from the league!"

The Zone once he signs here next year: "Everyone deserves a chance. He's one of the greatest running backs to ever play."

Dbair now and in the future: "Yes."

CMD...still most homo Mod at DCU

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Adrian Peterson of Minnesota Vikings ordered arrested for pot admission - ESPN
Prosecutors in Montgomery County, Texas, have filed paperwork to have Adrian Peterson's bail revoked and the Minnesota Vikings running back re-arrested after he told a drug tester that he had recently smoked marijuana before taking a urinalysis test Wednesday.

Adrian Peterson made his first court appearance in Texas on Wednesday since his indictment last month on a felony child abuse charge.

According to the filing signed by Bill Delmore, the Assistant District Attorney for the state of Texas, Peterson admitted to the worker that he had "smoked a little weed" before the test. Not taking any illegal drugs are common terms to adhere to when out on bond.

"In light of this statement, and the fact that it was made during the urinalysis testing process, and the term 'weed' is a common slang term for marijuana, the state argues that the defendant has smoked marijuana while on bond,'' the district attorney's office wrote.

Peterson has been free on $15,000 bond on a charge of felony child abuse. A trial has tentatively been set to begin Dec. 1.

There likely won't be any action Thursday on the prosecutors' filing, as the current judge in the Peterson case is scheduled for a recusal hearing.

Top Bottom