ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Now they're saying he hit his son with a switch. I'm sure the same thing his dad did to him our dads did to plenty of us.

Maybe he truly abused the kid, but I doubt it.

This country has gone crazy.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I took some pretty good wailings when I was a kid but never got marked up like that.

Same here. Only got hit in the butt, too, never the legs. Those marks are pretty bad, especially if the kid is 4. (Earlier they said 11.)

Never got a switch either... Just a belt. Of course my 95 lb mom hit way harder than my 220 lb dad. :lol

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Never got a switch either... Just a belt. Of course my 95 lb mom hit way harder than my 220 lb dad.
I got the switch a few times.... But my mom couldn't whup worth shit - she had this procedure, laying us on the bed and then would wail away - the belt only laying on us, the end of the belt slapping against the opposite side of the bed. Didn't hurt at all.

This of course was all good until I was laughing hysterically one day while she was administering this.... She figured it out and doubled the belt over and was on target after that...

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
That wouldn't be bad if the kid was 8-9 but 4? That is rough. Not child abuse (in one instance) but rough.

Top Bottom