Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Rinse and repeat...I refuse to listen to any post-game bullshit thats the same tired, passionless garbage week in and week out
I don't know what he said, I didn't watch it. I was parodying him.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
part of Garrett's presser

media person: Jason, is this team still confident?
Garrett: I sure hope so.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Was there any doubt he'd put a rosy spin on it? "Sure we lost and sure the team was unprepared, but they didn't quit!" Garrett is the luckiest coach in the world.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
jerry when asked about Garrett:

I was happier with him the first 3 games than I have been the last 3 games, but let me make this perfectly clear. This isn't just about Jason. This is across the board.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't know what he said, I didn't watch it. I was parodying him.
Even Broaddus and Newton on the OT mentioned how the same rhetoric week after week is just nauseating so to go out and do it already!!!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Garrett at the postgame presser: "We were in it at the end even after being down by 15 at the half. It shows our mentality out there, our fighting scratching clawing and never quitting. I didn't see quit in any of our players today and that's who we are."
The quit by players and coaches alike took place exactly when it did last week, right after they went down early and lost their shit panicking. He needs glasses, because it was so clear from where I was sitting I thought for a second my tv had magically became 4k...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Chargers are sucking ass so bad right now on both sides of the ball. It's terrible to watch, but yet I can't turn away...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The quit by players and coaches alike took place exactly when it did last week, right after they went down early and lost their shit panicking. He needs glasses, because it was so clear from where I was sitting I thought for a second my tv had magically became 4k...

I'm convinced the players on the Cowboys get so puffed by ownership, coaches and fans to the point they think all they have to do is show up and then when the other team is chomping at the bit to beat the overhyped, over rated, do nothing for 25 years Dallas Cowboys, they're shellshocked and down multiple TD's before they awake from their stupor

jeri believes he can attaboy the team all the way to the Super Bowl

Jimmy, Belichik, et al knows hubris is an achilles to winning in the NFL, something jeri will never value if he even understands this concept

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I am listening Jerry now. "We didnt start well, but we came back and had a chance, and thats a positive".

“We lost, but we gave it the good ole college try, and that’s all that really matters”

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1e98a182442c945f943baf6204884f12.jpg

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
49ers have spent all kinds of draft capital on the D Line and hit on most of their picks. Buckner likely all pro and Bosa looks like a stud. We draft and either miss or get mediocre production. We pay Lawrence and he ends up on a milk carton.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ok so I am gonna put this out there. If neither OT plays next week I could see Philly in a rout. Anybody think old Jerry pulls the trap door on red? Philly gonna win regardless, no doubt in my mind.

Top Bottom