Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If the lose to the Jets than Garrett is getting fired on Monday

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The New York Football Jest, will win the ballgame. Put it in 3 inch headlines.

If Dallas can't win this game, I can't see how they can possibly win 8 games this year. I realize Darnold is going to give his team a lift this week. Not that I expect him to have huge numbers, just his presence back in the lineup will lift the entire team.

But if we find a way to lose this one, we're in trouble.

Jets have a horrendous O-line
D-line doesn't get much of a pass rush
And their CBs aren't very good. (good safety play though)

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The two OTs didnt practice today. If one or both dont play Sunday this game could be way closer than Vegas thinks.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Game theory has the Cowboys with a 60% chance of beating the Jets. That's sad. More depressing is that the Cowboys have come out flat and a seemingly low intensity level in every game so far this season. They can't stop the run, are playing sloppy and making a lot of mistakes. I don't know how they turn this around. But that's not my job.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Game theory has the Cowboys with a 60% chance of beating the Jets. That's sad. More depressing is that the Cowboys have come out flat and a seemingly low intensity level in every game so far this season. They can't stop the run, are playing sloppy and making a lot of mistakes. I don't know how they turn this around. But that's not my job.

I agree with everything you said. Dallas/ NY Jets being only slightly better than a toss-up game is disgusting. And yes, the team is never ready at the start: sloppy play, poor execution, penalties.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I will say Jets get a late score to make it close. (in reality this SHOULD be a 38-17 game)
Dallas 27
NYJ 23

* I will add this. Considering how poorly they played last week, if Dallas does not come out right away and lay a hurting on a clearly less talented team, then this coaching staff failed yet again. I don't want to hear JG in the post game say how they battled, were relentless, just kept fighting. If this is a one score game throughout, then its an epic failure.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I like this offensive aggression the Vikings have shown the last couple of weeks. Hopefully for their sakes they keep it up and don't forget what they're doing as soon as there's adversity (cough, us)...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Chiefs offense just look like they are in an entire league of their own compared to us (and most of the league for that matter)

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The Chiefs offense just look like they are in an entire league of their own compared to us (and most of the league for that matter)

any team that wants to engage in a shoot out with the chiefs is nuts. Colts had the right plan and executed it.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Will Dissly's out with a non contact injury. Reports are it's his left Achillies. Dude's got the worst luck.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
oAYef415_bigger.jpg
Todd Archer‏ @toddarcher 57 minutes ago

The Dallas Cowboys will be without starting tackles Tyron Smith and La'el Collins and wide receiver Randall Cobb today against the New York Jets, according to multiple sources. Smith went through a early workout but he was limping noticeably. https://es.pn/2VFFKpH

Top Bottom