Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is there any chance, if this embarrassment continues, that Garrett could get fired tomorrow? I don't think so myself. But what do you guys think?
In a different world, perhaps. But on this one we don't get that lucky...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Is there any chance, if this embarrassment continues, that Garrett could get fired tomorrow? I don't think so myself. But what do you guys think?
Jerruh is waiting for when the players "quit" on Garrett. If they continue to fight scratch claw (isn't that what rape victims do?) and we have some "moral victory" Garrett can point to, Jerry will grasp those straws and do nothing.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jerruh is waiting for when the players "quit" on Garrett. If they continue to fight scratch claw (isn't that what rape victims do?) and we have some "moral victory" Garrett can point to, Jerry will grasp those straws and do nothing.
Built-in excuses: Cobb and Cooper out, 2 best o-linemen out. More straws for Jerry.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just don't understand this way of thinking. If they get to 3-8, sure I will hope for 3-13 to improve the draft pick. But week six when we're 3-2?

you don't have to & you're free to feel however you like, I'm just a bloke on the internet who is sick and fucking tired of the jeri jones clown show

This team will NEVER overcome their dumbass owner and so called "GM" so I want catastrophic failure that will bring heat on jeri like he hasn't experienced since he first bought the team, that aint gonna happen with these mediocre seasons where his insane mind will find reasons to think we're just "so close"

Its a super long shot, but sustained and massive failure is the only slim hope to get through to that buffoon (but its more likely death will beat the long shot to the punch)

Because of jeri I hate this team as much or more than I love them. My fandom is trapped by growing up with the Cowboys, going to school with the players kids and living within walking distance to the practice field where I got to know and love the players and team. But now its a faint memory like a long lost loved one that aint ever coming back

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Most teams use pre-season to get their teams ready to play for the regular season. We use it to make money and make sure no one gets hurt. It's no surprise Zeke sucks buffalo balls unless he has a wide open lane. The guy doesn't look anything like the guy we drafted.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why not throw the challenge flag there? Odds are that the refs won't overturn it but damn you just can't let that stand.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We go for it on 4th down and don’t get it.

Then the Jets got 93 yards in one play for their 2nd longest TD in their history

J

E

T

S

Jets Jets Jets!

Good job coach

This was the exact moment I knew our season was over and that it was time to give up hope for this season.

There is that moment every season where you just know that it’s over. Usually it doesn’t happen till later in the season.

With that said Go Cowboys!

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I am watching on TV of course, but I just put on the Cowboys radio team to see what they are saying.....

blaming the entire debacle on injuries.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why not throw the challenge flag there? Odds are that the refs won't overturn it but damn you just can't let that stand.

I get what you are saying Dodger, but it would have been a waste. I think there is enough data in now showing that the only PI getting overturned is if it was a play like last year with saints-rams.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
On one of the podcasts they were talking about that

Out of 29 challenges 7 of them were overturned

It just seems like it’s a lot less getting overturned

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Can't use Pollard ever. Don't want our playoff opponents getting tape on him. All we can do is let him spell Zeke occasionally.

Top Bottom