2026 Week Two: Washington's Mess vs. Dallas Cowboys

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
74,006
Reaction score
21,322
Maybe send them Schoon (who played for Harbaugh at Michigan) for something.

 

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Messages
28,958
Reaction score
13,269
Brady: "Absolute Piss missile up the side line"

that's a new one
Brady going for broadcast legend status, he used the first two of George Carlin's 7 dirty words you can't say on television -- Piss and Shit all in the same game!

 

yimyammer

Pro Bowler
Messages
13,221
Reaction score
8,386
Probably not new to him lol!

But he would know a piss missile when he saw one right? It's Tom Brady.
no doubt about it, Im just surprised in all the years Ive watched football, Ive never heard the phrase
 
Messages
1,939
Reaction score
1,053
Bad, Part II


Could and probably should have been worse because I'm pretty sure just before the missed FG they had a legit TD denied (looked legit to me because it looked like their receiver had control and one knee down in the endzone).
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
74,006
Reaction score
21,322
Could and probably should have been worse because I'm pretty sure just before the missed FG they had a legit TD denied (looked legit to me because it looked like their receiver had control and one knee down in the endzone).
The guys on TV seemed to be sold it was a TD but the ball definitely moved not just once but twice.

They focused on his knee being down (equaling two feet) but the ball moved both before and after that I believe. I think had they called it a TD they probably would have upheld it, but since they called it incomplete there may not have been 100% enough evidence to overturn it.

I originally thought it was a TD too but when you watch it, the ball def moves.
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
74,006
Reaction score
21,322
Owning is not the only person who has noticed this.

It appears QW is playing through something.

 

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Messages
28,958
Reaction score
13,269
Bounty Bowl I and II.

Pork Chop Bowl.

Will Sunday forever be remembered as the Piss Missile game?



 
Top Bottom