2026 Week Four: Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,757
Reaction score
21,203
It's game day Universors, get off your asses.

Early game today followed by 3 straight night games (TNF, SNF, MNF)
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,757
Reaction score
21,203
Out v us Thursday night, meaning we almost assuredly will be facing an UDFA rookie QB. Then we get a really bad GB team (likely wthout Parsons) in two weeks.

Today's a pretty big game, if they can win today there's a decent chance to get to 4-2 going into the Philly MNF matchup.

 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,757
Reaction score
21,203
Signed with the Texans because supposedly Parker didnt think he fit the scheme here. Had a sack on opening day after leading us in sacks last yr. The guy Parker DID want (Von "I can roll out of bed and get 8 sacks" Miller) is apparently still in bed. Hasnt even sniffed a QB in 3 games.

Clowney playing today. I bet he gets a sack on Steele.

 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,757
Reaction score
21,203
Yeah I know several guys are banged up and several wont play, but if we can't get ANY rush on Stroud today they have to seriously consider what to do about Parker. I can't imagine they'd fire him during the season but getting him some sort of experienced, proven defensive "consultant" added to the room might have to be considered.

 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,757
Reaction score
21,203
I really dont know why they kept Carson coming out of camp/preseason.

Despite all the injuries, inactive again after a lousy performance last week.

 
Top Bottom