2026 Week Four: Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,749
Reaction score
21,199
It's game day Universors, get off your asses.

Early game today followed by 3 straight night games (TNF, SNF, MNF)
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,749
Reaction score
21,199
Out v us Thursday night, meaning we almost assuredly will be facing an UDFA rookie QB. Then we get a really bad GB team (likely wthout Parsons) in two weeks.

Today's a pretty big game, if they can win today there's a decent chance to get to 3-2 going into the Philly MNF matchup.

 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,749
Reaction score
21,199
Signed with the Texans because supposedly Parker didnt think he fit the scheme here. Had a sack on opening day after leading us in sacks last yr. The guy Parker DID want (Von "I can roll out of bed and get 8 sacks" Miller) is apparently still in bed. Hasnt even sniffed a QB in 3 games.

Clowney playing today. I bet he gets a sack on Steele.

 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,749
Reaction score
21,199
Yeah I know several guys are banged up and several wont play, but if we can't get ANY rush on Stroud today they have to seriously consider what to do about Parker. I can't imagine they'd fire him during the season but getting him some sort of experienced, proven defensive "consultant" added to the room might have to be considered.

 
Top Bottom