2026 Week Four: Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,701
Reaction score
21,180
Cowboys upcoming schedule (yeah, I can't help myself)

at 0-3 Texans
0-3 Bucs on MNF
at 1-2 (and should be 0-3) Green Bay on SNF
at 2-1 Philly (who easily could be 0-3)

Philly's next 4 games (all at home, which I don't think I have ever seen before)
Rams, Jaguars, Panthers and Cowboys

Tampa plays at GB this weekend but they are starting at an UDFA rookie QB (who is likely to start v us too)
Green Bay plays at the Bears next weekend, a likely loss for them.
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,701
Reaction score
21,180
Rubbing salt in the wounds.

Dallas as a team has 2 sacks in 3 games. Last night former Cowboys Sam Williams and Maliek Collins both had sacks for the Browns.

Williams also had a couple other pressures incl punching Rodgers arm on an errant throw.
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,701
Reaction score
21,180
I don't know what's going to be uglier Sunday. Our defense or Terrance Steele trying to block Will Anderson and Danielle Hunter. Chaz Green may have his name erased from the Cowboy futility record books after this one.


 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,701
Reaction score
21,180
Texans leading tackler is out Sunday.

Probably can't play because it interferes with a Jihadi meeting.

 

RogtaDru

Practice Squad
Messages
211
Reaction score
213
Rodgers and Fat Man getting along great


Never quite jumped on board that McCarthy HC love train while he was with the Cowboys.

Probably better than No Schot, but he was still a Jerry yes man until he finally chose not to re-sign for another stint here.
So I guess I can give him that much.

His game day coaching still left a lot to be desired for my taste.

Just my opinion though.
 
Top Bottom