2026 Week Four: Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Messages
12,015
Reaction score
9,089
I knew it. The Cowboys kept it close, played the Ravens in a way that had excitement peaking, and then in the closing moments pissed it down their legs in epic fashion, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
"But we have the Texans this week, they're 0-3" will say our less hardened brethren. So? Yes, CJ Stroud has shown why you sign the big deal when you can, Nico Collins is hurt and their defense is right now upper tier instead of the top tier unit they were last year. If the "cure for what ails you" was in a bottle, the NFL version would have the Dallas defense on the label.
We'll call this week a practice run, before I officially declare every game a "I'll believe it when I see it" before predicting a win again. Texans 26 Cowboys 24.
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,602
Reaction score
21,116
I knew it. The Cowboys kept it close, played the Ravens in a way that had excitement peaking, and then in the closing moments pissed it down their legs in epic fashion, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
"But we have the Texans this week, they're 0-3" will say our less hardened brethren. So? Yes, CJ Stroud has shown why you sign the big deal when you can, Nico Collins is hurt and their defense is right now upper tier instead of the top tier unit they were last year. If the "cure for what ails you" was in a bottle, the NFL version would have the Dallas defense on the label.
We'll call this week a practice run, before I officially declare every game a "I'll believe it when I see it" before predicting a win again. Texans 26 Cowboys 24.
Yep, we'll likely piss the bed.

I predict a season best offensive performance from Stroud and Texans. They probably hang 30+ on this dumpster fire of a defense. Also wont be surprised if Prescott has a pretty bad game. Pass protection will be a problem with Steele or Jones (esp Steele)
 
Top Bottom