icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

i saw someone on twitter who has been pretty brutal in all 22 film analysis over the years

he basically said trevin wallace is the only LB worth drafting

cedric gray also fits the part, but is too stiff and will end up out of the leaegue due to injuries

he thinks payton wilson cant play at the LOS, all his tackles will be 9 yds from the LOS

also said that edgerrin cooper tackles with his arms, and wont be successful in the league because of that and his arms are short

he does not think trotter will be physically able to play LB

havent seen him say anything about colson

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
92% hit rate on centers

dont overthink it... make center great again in dallas... just pick the best center available and dont worry about the position for the next 10 years

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i saw someone on twitter who has been pretty brutal in all 22 film analysis over the years

he basically said trevin wallace is the only LB worth drafting

cedric gray also fits the part, but is too stiff and will end up out of the leaegue due to injuries

he thinks payton wilson cant play at the LOS, all his tackles will be 9 yds from the LOS

also said that edgerrin cooper tackles with his arms, and wont be successful in the league because of that and his arms are short

he does not think trotter will be physically able to play LB

havent seen him say anything about colson
same guy also really likes washington huskies LB edefuan ulofoshio, says he is LB1

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
same guy also really likes washington huskies LB edefuan ulofoshio, says he is LB1
more tweets from him

he is a weird dude, doesnt let you share his tweets either. can only SS them

his name on twitter used to be betz, now it is alltwentytwo. he apparently works in the football industry, i believe at the college level but i am not sure. i believe he is a film analyst.

my best guess for the players he is talking about below:

temple 6 = jordan magee

nd 8 = marist liufau

oh st 35 = tommy eichenberg

mich 25 = junior colson

1713970392713.png

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1. junior colson
2. trevin wallace
3. payton wilson / cedric gray

1713971158763.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I really like Wallace and loved what I saw Colson do in his last three or four games (all on TV)

I saw Cooper play numerous times and he always stood out to be. Has size and speed, closing ability and makes a ton of plays.

Wilson definitely worries me due to the injuries, his clips look good but I never watched any of their games.

The Temple guy is a sneaky under the radar guy and another one I kind of like is Miss St LB Bookie Watson. He'll likely go a little later than McGee but he was very productive in the SEC

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Moving this thread into main Cowboys forum until Sunday or Monday. Post all draft news/chat/watching comments in here.

This should bring more enjoyment for our 4 or 5 active members, making this easier to find for them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More I hear the more I like him.

Amazing background story on Michael Pratt, easy kid to pull for. Hope we draft him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Happy Christmas in April Day DCU.

When I am President, my first Executive Order will be to decree NFL Draft Thursday and Friday National 1/2 Day work days.

Top Bottom